Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

I work at a Toyota dealer and we have just had our first my22 delivered to site today aswell as the older spec on same transporter looks like they are on there way to dealers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, Rhysm said:

I work at a Toyota dealer and we have just had our first my22 delivered to site today aswell as the older spec on same transporter looks like they are on there way to dealers 

Can you share pictures of the infotainment system please

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

Can you share pictures of the infotainment system please

Even better...a small video. 😉

On 1/11/2022 at 10:45 PM, Woofwoof said:

Just spoke to my dealer

there is an internal code C4H for the my21.5 and C4H for the my22 models

now due to a mixup there are actually 2 orders in my account (I can choose either to buy from the dealer) the first the dealer has confirmed will be a my21.5 and I have found the build date on the backend of myt to be 26-27/01/2022 with dealer delivery to be 16/02/2022

the next 1 has not yet gotten a build date and is currently estimated to arrive at the dealer on 22nd March so I’m guessing an early March build date

I could not find any difference in model codes on the backend of myt but there does seem to have been a delay and the factory are still building my21.5 models in late January 2022

it is possible that the allocation will automatically be upgraded to a my22 model

does anyone have anything to shed light on the matter?

@Devon Aygo do you know anything about this?

MY22 will have a CH5 model code

Currently the factory are building MY21.5 due to a large order backlog & MY22

• Thanks 1

I'm looking to order the 2.0 excel Hb corolla, do u know what is the current lead time on this?

34 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

I'm looking to order the 2.0 excel Hb corolla, do u know what is the current lead time on this?

When you configure the model on the Toyota UK website it gives you an approximate lead time. 

My Corolla 2.0l GR has just gone to ‘in transit’ the dealer has assured me it is a new 22 spec. He has given me the Vin and I’ve downloaded the handbook/nav documents. The nav handbook shows the 21.5 screen? Is this because they haven’t updated the document?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rhysm said:

looks like it’s benefits from the Toyota app more 

Thanks for this, it looks higher resolution and quicker to respond just a shame they didn’t make it a bit bigger with less bezel. Would have made it look more up to date. 

I think I’ll miss the buttons. 

Why can't I see the movie? I only hear the sound.
Edit 1: Oh, sorry, I can see. Just download and watch on PC. Thank you for the video!!
Edit 2: I will miss energy flow monitor 🤣

1 hour ago, Rhysm said:

looks like it’s benefits from the Toyota app more 

Thanks for sharing.

Do you think this multimedia can be applied to a MY21.5 model?

Also is it possible to show a little more about the energy flow etc?

Can anyone see the video posted by @Rhysm. When I try opening it doesn't load.

I have no problem, viewing on an iPad.

11 minutes ago, Scout117 said:

Can anyone see the video posted by @Rhysm. When I try opening it doesn't load.

I cannot either. Screenshot_2022-01-15-14-57-12-481_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.97b53d108da859949dac2ea6a60621c6.jpg

Yeah I get the same thing even though I am logged in. Tried on mobile and the PC.

I also get:

We could not locate the item you are trying to view. (Error code: 2S328/2 )

The content is either unavailable or you need to be logged in to view the content.

Sign in now or Register to the club.

... when I click on it to download.

I assume it's in some Mac-specific HEVC codec you need to use e.g. VLC for on other platforms...

43 minutes ago, Cyker said:

I also get:

We could not locate the item you are trying to view. (Error code: 2S328/2 )

The content is either unavailable or you need to be logged in to view the content.

Sign in now or Register to the club.

... when I click on it to download.

I assume it's in some Mac-specific HEVC codec you need to use e.g. VLC for on other platforms...

It works in Safari on Mac.

5 hours ago, Rhysm said:

IMG_2649.MOV looks like it’s benefits from the Toyota app more  IMG_2649.MOV 151.01 MB · 0 downloads

Great video, looks like an immense improvement over my current Touch 2 on the Yaris. The basic Satnav looks great, looking forward to having it myself. It is a shame the bezels are so large, but I suppose I would rather the large bezel than a slower system.

Looks like a good few settings can be changed to suit your needs too, choosing what doors can be used to unlock the car etc

5 hours ago, Rhysm said:

IMG_2649.MOV looks like it’s benefits from the Toyota app more  IMG_2649.MOV 151.01 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the first impressions of the new infotainment system. Good work.. 🙂

Rhysm, if it's ok for you I could upload a converted version of your video which should be viewable by the non Apple users.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Rhysm said:

Of course I didn’t think it would effect viewing that much it been filmed on a iPhone haha 

iPhone's video quality is great, but Apple usually doesn't care about the non-Apple folks.. 😉 

Here we go...

• Thanks 7

System looks very responsive, hopefully the annoying beep sound when anything is pressed can be disabled.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links