Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

Thanks for posting that! :thumbsup: 

As I thought it was just Apple being their usual obnoxious selves.

Mixed feelings about the new interface.. it has that very flat clinical look that I also hate about Windows 10...

23 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

MY22 will have a CH5 model code

Currently the factory are building MY21.5 due to a large order backlog & MY22

Hi!

I ordered a Touring Sports with the new color Platinum Pearl White (089). Is sure i will receive the my22? I was in doubt because you said that the my21.5 were still being built. Thanks 

Bit confusing at moment as if dealers have started receivjng MY22 why are the factory still building MY21.5. They must be on the last MY21.5  builds

3 hours ago, bmartins85 said:

Hi!

I ordered a Touring Sports with the new color Platinum Pearl White (089). Is sure i will receive the my22? I was in doubt because you said that the my21.5 were still being built. Thanks 

If it’s the new colour I’m guessing it will be a my22

3 hours ago, Chriss27 said:

Bit confusing at moment as if dealers have started receivjng MY22 why are the factory still building MY21.5. They must be on the last MY21.5  builds

Check out @Devon Aygo earlier post

due to backlog the factory are simultaneously building both amd will be continuing until the end of January and possibly later

15 minutes ago, Woofwoof said:

If it’s the new colour I’m guessing it will be a my22

I hope so.. 🤔

20 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

Seems like the setting previously only accessible via obd are now on the infotainment system

You can change those settings on the existing system too.

Ok gang, so my Corolla has arrived, went to sign some papers today and took a look at it. Sadly it is MY21. Sigh. Oh well:) Still looked pretty cool in Manhattan Grey. 

Need to wire the rest of the dinero and have them put the license plates on. Already planning small trips here and there

• Like 3

Anyone have an idea when the Toyota website will update with the MY2022 info?

Someone mentioned the manual has been updated, but it still shows October, 2020 for me.

5 hours ago, Kieranm9091 said:

Anyone have an idea when the Toyota website will update with the MY2022 info?

Someone mentioned the manual has been updated, but it still shows October, 2020 for me.

latest info says full onsale date for UK is Feb 2022 

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2022 at 8:50 PM, p1610 said:

I ordered an excel Hb in September. Delivery date was 30th April now being told 4th March! 

Hoping it will be my22 

I have just had a call from my local dealer and delivery confirmed for 1st March. Was told will be MY 21.5 and that they can't order MY22 until April. 

Not that fussed as ordered in September so didn't know about MY22 then. 

Looking forward to it. Hatchback excel 1.8 Pan Roof Manhattan Grey (wanted 2.0 TS but company car and wouldn't let me order that). 

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 10:30 AM, p1610 said:

I have just had a call from my local dealer and delivery confirmed for 1st March. Was told will be MY 21.5 and that they can't order MY22 until April. 

Looking forward to it. Hatchback excel 1.8 Pan Roof Manhattan Grey (wanted 2.0 TS but company car and wouldn't let me order that). 

I ordered my 2.0l GR Sport first week of November. It has arrived at the dealer this morning. They have confirmed it’s the MY 22 updated version. I’m very pleased.

3 minutes ago, Jackfire said:

I ordered my 2.0l GR Sport first week of November. It has arrived at the dealer this morning. They have confirmed it’s the MY 22 updated version. I’m very pleased.

Very fast 😀

Whats the color? 

When you receive the car, please share more information about my22. Thanks 😀

I did a bit of digging around to see if my Corolla (ordered last week / est. delivery April) would be MY21.5 or MY22.

I *think* that the current vs old pricelists might have the answer - checking the Corolla 21, 21.5 and 22, the base vehicle price on my order definitely matches up with the Corolla 2022 price.

Need to speak to my dealer to confirm, but fingers crossed!

On 1/18/2022 at 10:30 AM, p1610 said:

55 minutes ago, bmartins85 said:

Very fast 😀

Whats the color? 

When you receive the car, please share more information about my22. Thanks 😀

Will be pleased to give you all an update when I take delivery next week. It’s colour Sterling Silver 

Didn’t they change the silver from ‘sterling silver’ to ‘silver metallic” for MY22? 

56 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

Didn’t they change the silver from ‘sterling silver’ to ‘silver metallic” for MY22? 

Sterling Silver is pearlescent and is still available 

2 hours ago, Jackfire said:

That's lucky. I've ordered mine last week of September and hopefully picking it up this week and it's MY21. I'm in Spain though so that adds a little time for transportation

3 hours ago, Jackfire said:

Lets hope its indeed MY22.

Keep us posted.

I ordered my Corolla Saloon at the end of November 2021. I really hope my car will have the newer updated system when it arrives in February. 

2 hours ago, Glc said:

I ordered my Corolla Saloon at the end of November 2021. I really hope my car will have the newer updated system when it arrives in February. 

I doubt it. The saloon has been discontinued.

3 hours ago, Glc said:

I really hope my car will have the newer updated system when it arrives in February. 

The MY22 updates refer to UK specs, so I would check with your importer (Toyota Ireland?).

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links