Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

17 minutes ago, mjjferreira said:

The saloon has been discontinued

It is Toyota GB who have discontinued importing the saloon - the same may not apply to other European countries.

8 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

It is Toyota GB who have discontinued importing the saloon - the same may not apply to other European countries.

True. 🙂 

13 hours ago, Glc said:

I ordered my Corolla Saloon at the end of November 2021. I really hope my car will have the newer updated system when it arrives in February. 

From what I can see from looking at other Toyota European websites it looks like the new system is getting rolled out to the Corolla saloon but it may depend on the trim level you go for.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bmartins85 said:

can you confirm if the hybrid badges has been removed in this models MY22? 

Thanks

Yes they have 

Does the new my22 model have standard usb Ports or usb-c ports?

44 minutes ago, Marxon88 said:

The Polish website already has a new MY22 catalog.
Did anyone find any good news there? I see no Hybrid badges on fenders and a new infotainment unit.

https://www.toyota.pl/new-cars/corolla-touring-sports/ebrochure

My car was picked up yesterday. Ordered November. It is a MY22. Very pleased. The informat handbook supplied with the car is for the 21.5 model?

6F446B3A-42B8-41C4-AF47-D3FB58AEDECD.jpeg

28F07BF9-9B86-470A-B97C-5466AA0AD002.jpeg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Jackfire said:

My car was picked up yesterday. Ordered November. It is a MY22. Very pleased. The informat handbook supplied with the car is for the 21.5 model?

Cracking looking car, Mine is still in the order process stage 

4 hours ago, Jackfire said:

Can you share a video of the new infotainment system?

Thank you.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jackfire said:

Nice piece

great colours

does the car have a built in Wi-Fi hotspot?

Ordered my Corolla TS GR sport 2.0 at the start of January. Got a decent lease deal. Been told it won’t be delivered until the 1st June sadly. But I’m happy to wait. I’ve no idea if it’s a MY22 version! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Picked Obsidian Blue and I think it’ll be a great car for the commute. 

Roll on June. 😁

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Southern Mike said:

Ordered my Corolla TS GR sport 2.0 at the start of January. Got a decent lease deal. Been told it won’t be delivered until the 1st June sadly. But I’m happy to wait. I’ve no idea if it’s a MY22 version! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Roll on June. 😁

I ordered mine 19th Nov, 2.0 TS design manhattan grey. I’m hoping for MY22 but not sure yet. Supposed to be here in March

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Southern Mike said:

Roll on June. 😁

Exactly the same car ordered here..

I ordered just before Christmas and I’m told mid April.

You must have ordered from the latest price list which means MY22 surely?

1 hour ago, StreetHawk said:

Exactly the same car ordered here..

I ordered just before Christmas and I’m told mid April.

You must have ordered from the latest price list which means MY22 surely?

I have no idea! I honestly didn’t even realise there was a new version coming out. It ticked all the boxes when I looked so I was happy to order it. Missus has the Rav 4 on order but that’s not due until Sept/Oct. Which should be fine as that’s when her lease finishes. 

From what I’ve read it’ll be the MY22 model. But who knows!? Just having my own car back will be nice. 😁

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Southern Mike said:

Ooh anothr Obsidian Blue, that's what we've ordered in the hatch.  Seems like a rare choice which makes it all the more exclusive!

• Like 1

Hello,

the manual for the updated multimedia system is now available on the Toyota website. I've attached it to this posting.

OM12R01E_v1.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 1/26/2022 at 10:41 PM, Woofwoof said:

Nice piece

great colours

does the car have a built in Wi-Fi hotspot?

Please, no difficult questions! 😊 I believe so but still getting used to it. Interesting that it was supplied with the old screen details in the handbook. However I have now downloaded the ‘multimedia owner’s handbook’ so some bedtime reading to do.

Just picked up my new MY 22 TS Icon this week - very pleased, excellent build quality so far.

Minor update: the USB port in the centre console, i.e. in the compartment under the centre armrest, is now USB C. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

Just picked up my new MY 22 TS Icon this week - very pleased, excellent build quality so far.

Minor update: the USB port in the centre console, i.e. in the compartment under the centre armrest, is now USB C. 

Nice 😊

Please take a picture and make a short video of the new multimedia system menus.

Came without hybrid badges?

Thank you 👍

• Like 1

Thank you 😀

Yes, no hybrid badges. And the Icon comes with the old-style multimedia system with the buttons, which I actually prefer - more straightforward switching between Apple Car Play and DAB for example. And I ordered in mid-October, so the new system had not yet been announced.

The factory-fitted towbar is great by the way - a quality item for a really good price. 

11 hours ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

Thank you 😀

Yes, no hybrid badges. And the Icon comes with the old-style multimedia system with the buttons, which I actually prefer - more straightforward switching between Apple Car Play and DAB for example. And I ordered in mid-October, so the new system had not yet been announced.

The factory-fitted towbar is great by the way - a quality item for a really good price. 

Hi did you go for vertical or horizontal tow bar ?

13 hours ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

Congratulations 🙂 One could be annoyed by one USB C and another USB A port, however I must say it is pretty versatile having both ports and wireless charging as well

3 hours ago, RzrAzr said:

Congratulations 🙂 One could be annoyed by one USB C and another USB A port, however I must say it is pretty versatile having both ports and wireless charging as well

Are you in the UK?

wireless charging on a Corolla?

2 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

Are you in the UK?

wireless charging on a Corolla?

nope, in Spain. Yeah, mine has it. Probably only useful for the passenger because my phone is plugged in for CarPlay stuff.

Placed an order for a 1.8 Corolla 1.8 GR Sport - Obsidian blue. Received a generic email confirmation saying up to 14-16 weeks, which is what i expected. Fingers crossed I get lucky and receive it before June 3rd! Hoping to drive it to France!