Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

33 minutes ago, OTS84 said:

I ordered my 2.0 l on 19 Nov and the dealer rang me at weekend stating the expected delivery time was now between end of March and 20 April

It's the 2.0  so really lead time was about 3 months which isn't that bad really! Will get some video of the infotainment system as soon as I'm able. Dealer said today he'd received alot of cars from the factory of the last week and has been told production is ramping up to near 2019 pre covid levels !!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, OTS84 said:

I ordered my 2.0 l on 19 Nov and the dealer rang me at weekend stating the expected delivery time was now between end of March and 20 April

What was the initial expected delivery date?

56 minutes ago, mjjferreira said:

told me April too but here now so a lot quicker than forecast!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spurty30 said:

Hi all, ordered my Manhattan Grey corolla HB Excel with JBL upgrade on 3rd Nov 21 . Like several others wasn't made aware an upgrade was coming but was happy nonetheless. was told to expect April delivery but it turned up yesterday to my surprise.  I went to have a look at it this morning and it looks like it has the MY22 upgrade . (no buttons on the big screen) couldn't get in it but took a couple of pics. so at least for grey excel models built end of Jan it looks like they are now MY 22. oh and i saw somewhere someone asking if the Hybrid name was on the boot still, mine has it on yes.

received_249091387388935.jpeg

received_312966374222715.jpeg

That's a cracking car, hopefully another month or so for mine

5 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

Lovely car Spurt, congrats!

Is yours the 1.8 or 2.0?

Im obsessed trying to work out how long people are actually waiting for the 2.0, lead times aside.

Lol, I have managed a whole day so far not looking at the !Removed! app, thought I would know better at my age 🤣

• Haha 1

I'm pretty sad. I've got the app which will notify me when something change, I've got the email alert for if something changes and I've got a dealer that will call me but I'm still on the app 5 times a day to check.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

I'm pretty sad. I've got the app which will notify me when something change, I've got the email alert for if something changes and I've got a dealer that will call me but I'm still on the app 5 times a day to check.

This is me...sad sad me 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

Are you also checking the data buried in ‘My Toyota’??

I check this nearly every day too 😂

• Haha 1

Haven't done that yet actually. I'll do that now.  There's a guide on the forum how to see it isn't there?

1 minute ago, Hardy888 said:

Haven't done that yet actually. I'll do that now.  There's a guide on the forum how to see it isn't there?

Yes there is, if you can’t find it I can show you how 👍

• Like 1

I've just had a look. Nothing interesting to see sadly. Just says "nostatus" and nothing in the ETA parts. I'll just have to keep on checking.

From what I’ve seen, when the app adds more detail about the next steps and a map appears you can then see the ETA etc in the data.

I still check it though..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mjjferreira said:

We want to see some in-depth videos of those new infotainment systems... 😛 

You can just watch some videos on Youtube of Toyota USA. They are using the same system in their newer cars with some more features than the European version (wireless Android Auto). So you can get an impression of the new multimedia system but some stuff might be different.

Demo of NEW 2022 Toyota Audio Multimedia System (Toyota Tundra)

How To: Integrated Streaming on Toyota's New Audio Multimedia System | Toyota

How To: Cloud Navigation on Toyota's New Audio Multimedia System | Toyota

How To: Intelligent Assistant on Toyota's New Audio Multimedia System | Toyota

Edited by Aquarito
added some more stuff.. ;)

1 hour ago, StreetHawk said:

Pray tell how 

Bear in mind that previously Toyota US used a different operating system to Europe - Entune - so there may be differences with their equivalent of Smart Connect. 

3 hours ago, mjjferreira said:

March 3rd

1 hour ago, Marxon88 said:

Also here from CH-R:

Great! Thanks...

2 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

How do you do that ?

54 minutes ago, Kental said:

Pray tell how 

9 minutes ago, Chriss27 said:

How do you do that ?

If you use Chrome as the browser you can right click on your order tracking page, then click ‘Inspect’.

When the new window opens you click the ‘Network’ tab, you may need to expand the window to see it.

Now refresh the order tracking page and the data will populate in the new window. 

Find your order number in the list (there will be two entries, you want the second one) and click on this. 

You will see lots more info, each line can be expanded further. 

At the moment mine doesn’t give much more away but when the app shows more info at each stage and the map appears you should have an ETA at the dealer. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marxon88 said:

Also here from CH-R:

Seems pretty responsive to me, images not as crisp as Germans but that might be due to camera and light it was filmed on.

I do not see what happened to space were buttons used to be, is it just empty or is there sensor buttons now? Why not make a bigger screen then?

10 minutes ago, VladMD said:

I do not see what happened to space were buttons used to be, is it just empty or is there sensor buttons now? Why not make a bigger screen then?

Would mean having to make a new surround to house the screen.

Easier to just make a suitable screen to fit in the current available space.

• Like 1

I think the Yaris Cross has the new system but with a larger 9-inch screen and smaller buttons on the left for shortcuts - looks better and has more functionality. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, VladMD said:

Seems pretty responsive to me, images not as crisp as Germans but that might be due to camera and light it was filmed on.

This is my biggest criticism, the space around the screen now looks even bigger without the buttons. It really does look like it was designed at least 5 years ago. The whole unit could be made smaller and still have a bigger screen.

I went with my parents to test drive the latest Honda Jazz recently, the screen they have put in that looks so much more modern. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links