Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

12 minutes ago, OTS84 said:

Have you got the MY22 model?

Not sure, haven't asked the dealer to confirm yet.  Checked the vin number in Toyota's site and it says Toyota Corolla 2022.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Southern Mike said:

Just emailed my leasing company this morning for an update. Ordered the car (GR TS 2.0) at the start of Jan. Website said Apr/May delivery. After order was submitted delivery date was pushed back to 1st Jun. Now they’re saying July. 

Gutted isn’t even close. ☹️☹️

Hi ordered same car yesterday and lease co said end of May , think thats v highly unlikely, hope skoda will extend my superb a couple of months 😅

5 minutes ago, jsingi said:

Hi ordered same car yesterday and lease co said end of May , think thats v highly unlikely, hope skoda will extend my superb a couple of months 😅

I thought April was unlikely when I ordered mine. May at a push. June I could believe. July is a bit longer than I thought. I know there’s serious issues with the super conductor supplies so I know it’s a bit unusual for manufacturers at the minute. We’ve coped with one vehicle in the house hold since I got rid of my Octavia in August. But full time work looms and the missus won’t be happy if I have her car 85% of the time! 😬

Hopefully it’ll be faster than anticipated. 🤞🤞

18 hours ago, Southern Mike said:

I thought April was unlikely when I ordered mine. May at a push. June I could believe. July is a bit longer than I thought. I know there’s serious issues with the super conductor supplies so I know it’s a bit unusual for manufacturers at the minute. We’ve coped with one vehicle in the house hold since I got rid of my Octavia in August. But full time work looms and the missus won’t be happy if I have her car 85% of the time! 😬

Hopefully it’ll be faster than anticipated. 🤞🤞

I ordered in December, car was into the dealer this week...  So myabe not so unlikely.

I ordered the start of December and still in processing order on the tracker.  Raging

30 minutes ago, Hardy888 said:

I ordered the start of December and still in processing order on the tracker.  Raging

Have you asked the dealer for an update?

Mine was ordered 20th Dec, the app still says processing but the dealer says it’s due in next week 🤔 

18 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

Ours was still processing until about 10 days ago...  So changed pretty quickly.

Went in to sort some paperwork this afternoon and nipped into the dealer compund to see the car.... dirty Rav to trade-in in the background.

GR Sport in Obsidian Blue.  Getting excited now, pick up on 1st March.

20220218_135930.thumb.jpg.0ea37d13f8d38303b5b76c5c443f3bfa.jpg

20220218_135933.jpg

• Like 6

On 2/15/2022 at 7:30 PM, OTS84 said:

Have you got the MY22 model?

My22?

New multemdia system and no hybrid badges?

47 minutes ago, BennyABridgeTooFar said:

Went in to sort some paperwork this afternoon and nipped into the dealer compund to see the car.... dirty Rav to trade-in in the background.

20220218_135933.jpg

That is a fabulous colour! Is this with the new infotainment system?

29 minutes ago, bmartins85 said:

My22?

New multemdia system and no hybrid badges?

Yes

1 hour ago, BennyABridgeTooFar said:

20220218_135933.jpg

Getting the same colour! Is that a GR Sport? 1.8 or 2.0? Can just tell what the rims are.  When did you place your order? 

Yes, MY22, so new infotainment system.  We were told this from the beginning, so no surprise for us.

1.8 and placed the order second week of December.  We have one of the top 5 dealers globally for customer service (they have the regular awards in the dealership) and used the same sales guy since 2004. We are also only 10 miles from Burnaston (where the corolla is built).  Had great communicaiton all the way through (hence why we use the same sales guy).

Colour looks ace, hadn't seen one until today on a GR so had ordered blind, every onther seems to be grey or silver to happy to be different.

For the others...  no Hybrid badges on the side, Hybrid Badge is still on the boot lid.

37 minutes ago, Perry313 said:

Can just tell what the rims are? 

They still have there plastic transport protectors on - that's why they look off.

5 hours ago, BennyABridgeTooFar said:

20220218_135933.jpg

That colour! So glad I went for OB on my TS now!

Seriously impressed by the level they go to protect the alloys! Never seen that on any new car I've had previously, always open to the elements on the trucks!

14 hours ago, BennyABridgeTooFar said:

Yes, MY22, so new infotainment system.  We were told this from the beginning, so no surprise for us.

1.8 and placed the order second week of December.  We have one of the top 5 dealers globally for customer service (they have the regular awards in the dealership) and used the same sales guy since 2004. We are also only 10 miles from Burnaston (where the corolla is built).  Had great communicaiton all the way through (hence why we use the same sales guy).

Colour looks ace, hadn't seen one until today on a GR so had ordered blind, every onther seems to be grey or silver to happy to be different.

For the others...  no Hybrid badges on the side, Hybrid badge is still on the boot lid.

That sounds promising for me. I ordered the exact same car, order was placed end of December, so hopefully I receive mine by the end of March. I'm yet to see anyone but you have the same car as me lol. I hope you don't live in the North East! 😛

Hi all, well i thought i had ordered a 2.0 GR TS with horizontal tow bar but lease co just been on and said they have been told you cant factory fit a tow bar to a GR TS 😣 Does anyone know different?

1 hour ago, jsingi said:

Hi all, well i thought i had ordered a 2.0 GR TS with horizontal tow bar but lease co just been on and said they have been told you cant factory fit a tow bar to a GR TS 😣 Does anyone know different?

On GR TS factory can fit only vertical tow bar.I have odered 2.0 TS GR plus with vertical tow bar last month.

But in Lithuania we have slightly different trims.So maybe some options on trims are different.

For example:Gr plus Touring sports has ambient lights and bitone color option.

Trims:

Active,Active plus,trek,GR,GR plus,luxury,luxury plus.

Thanks Povilas ,

I will ask if it is possible to fit vertical, i did speak to local tow bar fitting company if they could fit one to GR TS and they said they would have to check with supplier.

So now there is a few my22 flying about any one manage to use the my r app properly what new features are on the app over the previous multimedia system 

On 10/26/2021 at 7:39 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Toyota published a bulletin regards upcoming MY22 Corolla today:

HB & TS

• MY21.5 Production stops December 2021 & MY22 Production commences January 2022, November production is fully allocated and only 12 spare slots still available for December production. Bi-toe options fully allocated so new orders will automatically be transferred to MY22 variant & TREK 1.8 fully allocated.
  • 2 x new colours Platinum Pearl white (089) & Silver metallic (1L0)
  • New Toyota smart connect standard from Icon Tech
  • Additional connected car functionality
  • TREK discontinued in current spec, MY22 will be 2.0 Tourer only with exclusive 18" alloy wheels, Black leather interior & Satin Chrome deco trim for dash & door, Chrome window surrounds & piano black door pull trim.
  • Hybrid badges removed for all models

Saloon

• Dates as per HB/TS however all 2021 production is allocated so any new orders will me matched to MY22 production.
  • New colour Silver metallic (1L0)
  • 17" alloys wheels to match MY21.5 Corolla design
  • New Toyota smart connect standard from Icon Tech
  • Additional connected car functionality
  • Hybrid badges removed for all models

image.thumb.png.3b5160c375e67ea66ed1c4906d65cdd1.png

image.thumb.png.303f13eb39544d6d9a15b0114880916d.png

image.thumb.png.970e0bb81bc1c53a9b2c810c1144e2d8.png

@Rhysm you can see the MyT App info here

2 hours ago, Kieranm9091 said:

@Rhysm you can see the MyT App info here

I’ve seen this, I’m just asking if people have used it as I know the Yaris cross has a lot more options on the my Toyota app over the my21 corolla and was wondering if the my22 was similar to the cross 

• Like 1

Can anyone with a my22 corolla confirm if they added remote climate through myT app please? I very much doubt it though. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links