Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

I ordered mine on 29th October and its just arrived this week, so yours should be soon, would have thought. i was warned that the 2.0 would delay, as well as the Duotone. 

I usually pick the same colour combo as the marketing material, those guys are paid huge sums to make the car look its best, they normally get it right. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Simon R said:

I ordered mine on 29th October and its just arrived this week, so yours should be soon, would have thought. i was warned that the 2.0 would delay, as well as the Duotone. 

I usually pick the same colour combo as the marketing material, those guys are paid huge sums to make the car look its best, they normally get it right. 

I hope so.

the color of your Corolla is platinum white pearl?

Is MY22? Post a picture 🙂

thanks

On 3/1/2022 at 4:14 PM, Niky said:

Got my car(finally) today. 1.8 TS Icon Tech. Few things surprised me

It has the autonomous parking and auto high beam lights - thought Icon Tech don't have those

Came with Continental eco contact 6 AA rated tyres which I am very happy with.

Drove around 40 miles 30/40 miles speed limit and achieved 60.4mpg

Had 1/4 of a tank fuel( a little gift from Toyota😀) - filled the tank and managed to put only 24ish litres more. Full tank currently showing 680 miles range - quite optimistic I think,  but will be amazing if it does close to 600 miles on a tank.

Really enjoyed driving it. Pushed it few times and it is pretty good up to 40 miles. Love it

Excellent, that is amazing. Icontech is the best trim if economy is your goal. 600 miles range is pretty much in diesel territory! We wanted to the dealer to buy that trim of Corolla but eventually went for 2 litre CHR. 

1 hour ago, Spo2 said:

Excellent, that is amazing. Icontech is the best trim if economy is your goal. 600 miles range is pretty much in diesel territory! We wanted to the dealer to buy that trim of Corolla but eventually went for 2 litre CHR. 

Definitely after fuel economy. Gone are the days when I was flooring my car any possible moment.

Six days with the Corolla and almost 400 miles,  I am averaging 60mpg. Considering 70% was motorway driving I am very happy with the fuel efficiency - won't hit 600 miles on a tank, though. The car is comfy, quieter then my old diesel Civic , find the gearbox very pleasant, but I am not pushing it. Its perfectly adequate for my needs and driving style. Gets me to work and back with a big smile on my face

Haven't had time to learn the infotainment system and the dash menu, yet. But hey the radio is on, the car runs.....its great. Really happy with my choice 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Corolla Design 1.8 arrived this week. Really pleased My22 included. Ordered end of November 21!.  Roughly 100 days from order! 

0CAED23B-2004-4368-BBD0-5AEF32A97452.jpeg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chriss27 said:

The price £29k 😳

That's is crazy price. You would probably get a newer one cheaper than that via carwow. 

7 hours ago, Spo2 said:

That's is crazy price. You would probably get a newer one cheaper than that via carwow. 

It has metallic & pan roof so at least it is under list price.

For those who are interesting about new MY22 there is some promo video 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, george1112 said:

For those who are interesting about new MY22 there is some promo video 

Specifications will probably differ for the UK, where the majority of our members are.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links