Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

Btw

the new silver is a pearlescent paint

(£900) and hopefully stunning

i saw a gr in the showroom in pearl white

It was absolutely gorgeous

On 11/26/2021 at 1:09 PM, bewA said:

It looks like the physical buttons are all gone completely from the sides and there is a single button/capacitive button at the bottom on in the middle

image.png.cb453aee89c0e838b0da157f4fc6a253.png

Makes me want to get rid of my car already just for that!  Don't worry i won't really, i'm not totally insane!

The bottom middle is the jbl logo

the original bulletin posted by Devon mentioned the upgraded unit only coming to icon tech whilst the recently posted bulletin (which is referring to Belgium) mentions the unit coming to all trims with only navigation reserved for icon tech and vice

Will the my22 Corolla have wireless charging?

(fingers crossed)

As has been said previously in this topic, specs will vary from country to country. Individual importers decide on the make up of the specs they will sell in their area.

Devon Aygo, who works for a Toyota dealer, gave information issued by Toyota GB on the UK specs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

, I had an offer from Toyota to switch to a new Corolla buy now, get sometime next year. Pictures show screen with buttons 

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

, I had an offer from Toyota to switch to a new Corolla buy now, get sometime next year. Pictures show screen with buttons 

What was your estimated delivery date?

I wrote to Toyota to try and solicit a reply,  all I got was.....

Hi. A new multimedia system will be available on the 2022 Corolla, like that found on the Yaris Cross. We'll be publicly confirming the full details of this in the very near future. Keep your eyes peeled!

WoofWoof, basically none.  If my present deal came to an end it would be extended.  I didn't go on to the fine detail as I have 2 years to run.  

To get an idea of what Toyota's new multimedia platform including the head unit looks and feels like and how to use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay with it wirelessly, take a look at this video posted to YouTube by Toyota USA.

Note it's all about Toyotas in the US so some or none of this may apply here in the UK or elsewhere in Europe. And the vehicle in the video animation is a Tundra pickup for the US market not a Corolla even for that market. But I'd be surprised if this didn't illustrate the probability of what's possibly coming here in the next year or so.

The US, etc uses a different system to Europe - Entune as opposed to Touch 2.

• Like 1

I believe the system will be identitical to the one that is currently available on the new Yaris.

11 minutes ago, mjjferreira said:

I believe the system will be identitical to the one that is currently available on the new Yaris.

There is one inch (1") smaller screen (9" Yaris vs. 8" Corolla) on specification, different renders with volume knob, other screenshots in navigation,... so we will see when the first cars will arrive.

Just need the employee discount scheme to open up again ( fingers crossed in new year ) & I'll be visiting my Toyota dealer for test drives / place an order.

16 hours ago, Geoff W said:

Now announced on the Toyota UK Media site. It's always worth watching this site!

sitehttps://media.toyota.co.uk/toyota-introduces-the-new-2022-corolla-and-c-hr/

I've been googleing 'toyota corolla news' for two days and it doesn;t even make the first page! maybe they don;t want us to know🤣

We ordered ours on Monday and were told there would be changed but the dealers would not be told until Tuesday.  Price oncrease over 2021 is about £200 on a GR Sport.

3 hours ago, BennyABridgeTooFar said:

I've been googleing 'toyota corolla news' for two days and it doesn;t even make the first page! maybe they don;t want us to know🤣

We ordered ours on Monday and were told there would be changed but the dealers would not be told until Tuesday.  Price oncrease over 2021 is about £200 on a GR Sport.

I don't think the world at large follows the Toyota Media website but if you buy a motoring magazine or read a newspaper's motoring column in the next week or two you'll find the text and pictures from the media website starting to appear. Save your money and see it first on the media website!

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 7:39 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Toyota published a bulletin regards upcoming MY22 Corolla today:

HB & TS

• MY21.5 Production stops December 2021 & MY22 Production commences January 2022, November production is fully allocated and only 12 spare slots still available for December production. Bi-toe options fully allocated so new orders will automatically be transferred to MY22 variant & TREK 1.8 fully allocated.
  • 2 x new colours Platinum Pearl white (089) & Silver metallic (1L0)
  • New Toyota smart connect standard from Icon Tech
  • Additional connected car functionality
  • TREK discontinued in current spec, MY22 will be 2.0 Tourer only with exclusive 18" alloy wheels, Black leather interior & Satin Chrome deco trim for dash & door, Chrome window surrounds & piano black door pull trim.
  • Hybrid badges removed for all models

Saloon

• Dates as per HB/TS however all 2021 production is allocated so any new orders will me matched to MY22 production.
  • New colour Silver metallic (1L0)
  • 17" alloys wheels to match MY21.5 Corolla design
  • New Toyota smart connect standard from Icon Tech
  • Additional connected car functionality
  • Hybrid badges removed for all models

image.thumb.png.3b5160c375e67ea66ed1c4906d65cdd1.png

image.thumb.png.303f13eb39544d6d9a15b0114880916d.png

image.thumb.png.970e0bb81bc1c53a9b2c810c1144e2d8.png

Thank you for all the info

do you have updated order/factory info like what current wait times are?

anticipated delays?

anything else?

On 12/5/2021 at 2:33 PM, Woofwoof said:

Thank you for all the info

do you have updated order/factory info like what current wait times are?

anticipated delays?

anything else?

I ordered a 1.8 Icon Tech on Saturday.

Paperwork says anticipated date is 13th March.

Dealer says April.

I ordered my TS 2.0 on September 6th and it arrived last Friday here in Portugal. 🤩

3 months..not bad.

Currently waiting for the plate number.

2 hours ago, Danharvey said:

I ordered a 1.8 Icon Tech on Saturday.

Paperwork says anticipated date is 13th March.

Dealer says April.

What paperwork did you get?

I didn’t get any such paperwork 

2 hours ago, mjjferreira said:

I ordered my TS 2.0 on September 6th and it arrived last Friday here in Portugal. 🤩

3 months..not bad.

Currently waiting for the plate number.

congratulations! Did you see the car in MyT app or did you get an email notification? if yes, when were you notified?

19 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

What paperwork did you get?

I didn’t get any such paperwork 

Got the order form and PCP details.

19 hours ago, RzrAzr said:

congratulations! Did you see the car in MyT app or did you get an email notification? if yes, when were you notified?

Thanks!!

I was notified by the dealer. Here in Portugal, the app MyT doesn't provide tracking details.

Video sent by him, moments after  unloading the car from the truck.

6 hours ago, mjjferreira said:

Thanks!!

I was notified by the dealer. Here in Portugal, the app MyT doesn't provide tracking details.

Video sent by him, moments after  unloading the car from the truck.

Nice whip

what colour  is it?

Hi all,

Anyone else waiting on a MY22 Corolla?

I ordered a Corolla touring sport 2.0 in the first half of September in the UK but it’s just been stuck on “processing order” ever since. Dealer has said it will be a MY22 spec but no update on delivery date.
Anyone else order around a similar time? Anyone know of any MY22 corollas that have been built yet?

Thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links