Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2021 Corolla 2.0 TS 18 inch wheel as spare

Trackpad

Hi all, 

driving a 2.0 TS with 18 inch wheels. Fitted the winter wheels this week (17 inch) 

The 18 inch summer wheel does fit in the load space 😃

Hopefully this information will be of use to others! 

I also ordered the securing bolt (€2 and part number in pic) from toyota. All the bits pictured fit under the load tray in it's higher setting. 

IMG_20211030_134317.jpg

IMG_20211030_131842.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have the Trek and looking at fitting a spare. Was your lug that the securing bolt fits to hidden under the carpet and was just a matter of cutting a small hole to access it. I can see the shape of what appears to be be the lug under the rear carpet. 

1 hour ago, pmf said:

I have the Trek and looking at fitting a spare. Was your lug that the securing bolt fits to hidden under the carpet and was just a matter of cutting a small hole to access it. I can see the shape of what appears to be be the lug under the rear carpet. 

Yes, the threaded hole for the securing bolt is under the carpet. The raised dimple gives away its location. I have a 16" winter rim with a 225/50/16 tyre as my spare (car has 225/45/17), plus brace, jack and all other tools securely under the load floor. 

PMF, yes as Chris has already mentioned the carpet needs cutting away around the hole. 

Thanks guys, that's perfect, I'll sort out getting the wheel, tyre and securing bolt.