Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - Considering

Starensis

40 minutes ago, Al D said:

@Starensisfound a Yaris Cross Excel in blue pre reg at main dealer in East Midlands. In your shoes I'd compromise and get that rather than wait until March.

Where did you see it? Not on Toyota site.

If you look at auto trader Starensis there are some pre reg Yaris Cross models available.

That is where I found my Ex demo Yaris launch edition .

The Lister group have had 3 Yaris Cross Excel models for sale on eBay, 1 each at their Boston, Lincoln and Coventry sites. One is available immediately, the other 2 are available from Jan 1st, presumably since they will have a delivery of replacements by then so Toyota will allow the sale of these 'Demo' cars. This was a couple of weeks ago, so they may have been sold by now, but if you're in a hurry to get one, maybe worth a look?

Keith.

I find it alarming that the dealer I was going to order with is a Listers dealer. They never informed me of any availability within the group.

I also asked if I could buy their demo……they stated there was an embargo on selling them. They explained they couldn’t be replaced easily, so couldn’t sell at this point.

Think I’ll wait now until next year and/or when availability is improved. Need another test drive anyway.

Thanks for your help all. 👍

19 hours ago, Al D said:

Enquired about this one - can’t sell it as it’s a demo! Why advertise it then?? 😡🙄

21 hours ago, Starensis said:

Enquired about this one - can’t sell it as it’s a demo! Why advertise it then?? 😡🙄

Bait and switch. To get warm bodies in showrooms, etc. Why else?

7 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

Bait and switch. To get warm bodies in showrooms, etc. Why else?

Only if I agree to go - which I haven't. 😉

Either it's difficulty getting another or they have agreed with Toyota they won't sell it until 3 months old for example. If they suddenly relented check if they'll do change of keeper in front of you, as insurer always asks if car will be in your name.

There’s an embargo on selling showroom cars - suppose until there’s a more stock around.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links