Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speed Indicator not working in my Yaris Hybrid

Logantoo

Yaris Hybrid 2019

As a new member I hope I have posted this in the correct place. I changed the time on my Yaris only to find I must have also done something else as the speed indicator no longer shows up. This is important for me as I use it in preference to the main speedo. If anyone can help me, as someone who is not very technical, I shall appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Logantoo

Moved to the Yaris/Yaris Cross club.

turn the car on, press the return button, so it displays the menu and scroll down/up to find it

Thanks, but this is where I feel stupid, I have done what you suggest but can find no mention of a speedometer on/off.

It's not an on/off thing. It's just one of the 4 or 5 displays you can select to show in the centre. You must have accidentally selected another so need to scroll up or down to get back to the speed.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Logantoo said:

Thanks, but this is where I feel stupid, I have done what you suggest but can find no mention of a speedometer on/off.

Just been out in mine and checked this.

If it's the same then do not press the 'return' button on the right of the wheel. Above that is a control pad with up-down, left-right arrows and a centre button. With the car on just use the up-down buttons and this scrolls through the displays. On mine the digital speed is between the traction power display and a blank, but there are several others.

• Like 1

When you first turn the car on it puts you in the menu after 10-20 sec it goes into display mode

I'm sure there is a vid on YT

• Like 1

Many thanks everyone, it now works, its nice to know so many of you are willing to help. Thanks again.

Logantoo

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links