Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MY22 RAV4 update issued

Devon Aygo

1 hour ago, Vainona70 said:

As you say the excel trim HEV mentions height adjustable passenger seat, but manual not powered. No mention of passenger seat height adjustment in PHEV brochure.

I notice a February price list includes price rises for HEVs, so the Dynamic FWD HEV (with JBL / PVM option) I ordered in November has now gone up £2,900. Perilously close to the additional annual VED charge for vehicles over £40,000.  

Not sue about the adjustment lay out but this picture of a MY2022 Excel has been posted if this helps.

20220212_100720.jpg.3efa9b509675e4e805cb

Looks like the passenger seat on my PHEV so yours should have electric height adjustment too. 

17 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Not sue about the adjustment lay out but this picture of a MY2022 Excel has been posted if this helps.

20220212_100720.jpg.3efa9b509675e4e805cb

Ok thanks, seems like I got it wrong. Studying the brochure can be misleading... 

Moral to this story - if in doubt about exact spec of your order wait & see when it's delivered.

Thing to be wary about with brochures is that sometimes pictures show vehicles which aren't to that market's specification, and the brochures also contain disclaimers which say the manufacturer can change specs without notice.

15 hours ago, Flatcoat said:

Looks like the passenger seat on my PHEV so yours should have electric height adjustment too. 

Is this a design or dynamic? 

3 hours ago, Bcc212 said:

Is this a design or dynamic? 

MY2022 Excel 

It's my car in the picture and I'm taking delivery on 1st March, it's an Excel with Premium Pack, Protection plus pack and met paint. The changes are headlights, led interior bulbs, power passenger seat and thats about it.