Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hey Ppl

Jamesb4uk

Hey eveyone, just saying hi really,

Ive got a 92 Cynos B - basically the import version of the paseo.

ive been a regular member of paseopimp.com for a while now but looking for other UK members & meets. especially those around kent.

currently no mods except stereo at the moment, but planned is a 4agze or 3s-gte engine swap, full respray, custom rear seat stereo install & loads of other stuff which i cant really afford.

anyways, you seem a friendly bunch around here, so look forward to hearing form you guys & gals...

J

P.s didnt really know where to put this post so sorry if its in the wrong section

hey james.

so ur workin on the ICE first then eh? wise choice... but make sure security follows very quickly.

i went for ICE as my first mod and love it to bits, ut then i just went with my mate the other day to get him a headunit for his car... boy does it make mine sound out dated!

but hey, the setup IS fours years old and still goin strong...

im workin on a 5.1 surround setup next with 6.5 or 8 inch monitor in front moulded into the dash.

lol, i know what you mean, im installing a clifford alarm ASAP. laserlines ok but i want clifford.

Currently ive got a Kenwood z838w Headunit, Kenwood internals & Power Acoustik fubr 12" 1800w sub & q2.1800w Amp.

im designing stage 2 with custom rear seat install of 6x10" subs in a custom fiberglass Shell, upgraded internal's, upgraded wiring & powercaps. but that wont happen for a while...

J

talkin bout upgrading wiring...

i spent £150 on QED's 25th Silver Anniversary wiring to run all the speakers- solid silver core. the amount of clarity this gives over the standard solderesque wiring is unreal! the vocals sound sooo sweet. the sub needssome fine tuning mind, but i guess a nice phono upgrade will sort that out.

be sure to fill ur car with dynamt before u get that project underway though... (6subs?) :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links