Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car options: ( anyone can reply )

Ells

Hello, I have right now a Toyota Sienna, I want to trash that and get a new car, obviously a Toyota, but has anyone got any ideas? I love any type, could be a 4x4 etc. any ideas? That is my dream car

20 minutes ago, Ells said:

ello

Impossible question to answer Ellie.🤔. Surely you have some idea of what your motoring needs are. Your yearly mileage, whether you are mainly driving in towns/cities or long distance driving or short runs, are you mainly driving solo or carrying passenger/passengers. So I’m sure you see why it’s so difficult to advise you in your query. All the fore mentioned and other things not mentioned all make up the criteria in choosing your vehicle 🚗.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

Impossible question to answer Ellie.🤔. Surely you have some idea of what your motoring needs are. Your yearly mileage, whether you are mainly driving in towns/cities or long distance driving or short runs, are you mainly driving solo or carrying passenger/passengers. So I’m sure you see why it’s so difficult to advise you in your query. All the fore mentioned and other things not mentioned all make up the criteria in choosing your vehicle 🚗.

alright lol

4 minutes ago, Ells said:

alright lol

Like your choice to dog though 👏

Just now, Bernard Foy said:

Like your choice to dog though 👏

he's my baby!

• Thanks 1

Depends whether or not you have specific needs. For example my wife is a complementary therapist, and we need to ensure the boot opening is wide enough at bumper level to accommodate one of her many therapy couches. For example in 2012 when we looked at the then current Mazda 2, she would have had to lift the couch to parcel shelf height as the tailgate tapered too much between the rear lights and the bumper - the same to a lesser extent with the 3rd generation Yaris.

11 hours ago, Ells said:

Hello, I have right now a Toyota Sienna, I want to trash that and get a new car, obviously a Toyota, but has anyone got any ideas? I love any type, could be a 4x4 etc. any ideas? That is my dream car

Well, I will say I just love my Prius, and you can still buy a new Prius, and another model coming out next year. I would recomend.

Yaris cross really a modern and versatile car, plus it’s a hybrid with small engine and very reliable and economical. If its on a small side then Prius or Corolla TS those has large boots too👌

Suggestions?

Have a look at Toyota's plug-in hybrids, the Prius Plug-in and the RAV4 PHEV. Toyota's regular hybrids are efficient but run only on petrol, whereas the plug-in hybrids can charge up from the grid which is cleaner and lower carbon, allowing you to do more of your miles on pure electric but with the advantage of not having any issues with range anxiety because there's always the efficient hybrid as back-up.

If you've got off-road parking and could charge it up, then a plug-in hybrid is worth considering

4 hours ago, Catlover said:

Well, I will say I just love my Prius, and you can still buy a new Prius, and another model coming out next year. I would recomend.

I want one like that!

10 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Depends whether or not you have specific needs. For example my wife is a complementary therapist, and we need to ensure the boot opening is wide enough at bumper level to accommodate one of her many therapy couches. For example in 2012 when we looked at the then current Mazda 2, she would have had to lift the couch to parcel shelf height as the tailgate tapered too much between the rear lights and the bumper - the same to a lesser extent with the 3rd generation Yaris.

me and my partner have a Toyota Seinna and we want to get a new one

48 minutes ago, AJones said:

Suggestions?

Have a look at Toyota's plug-in hybrids, the Prius Plug-in and the RAV4 PHEV. Toyota's regular hybrids are efficient but run only on petrol, whereas the plug-in hybrids can charge up from the grid which is cleaner and lower carbon, allowing you to do more of your miles on pure electric but with the advantage of not having any issues with range anxiety because there's always the efficient hybrid as back-up.

If you've got off-road parking and could charge it up, then a plug-in hybrid is worth considering

thank you