Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No sound out of radio

skchamberlain

No sound coming out of my stereo all of a sudden.  Looks like radio playing, but no sound out of Speakers.  What's the issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Could be a blown fuse , why don't you try playing a song a phone using blue tooth

From your profile you have a 2021 model - so isn't it under the new car warranty?

• 1 year later...

I have this issue periodically.  It will just stop out of nowhere.  No audio.  I can hit the power button and it tells me audio off.  Then I hit it again and it says nothing.  I adjust the volume and it doesn’t show the volume like it should on the screen. Tried FM radio and playing from my phone on Apple Car Play with no results.  Definitely taking it to the dealership!

• 8 months later...

Hi!

I have the same problem with my highlander.  Could You tell me what was the solution for the problem!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I have a 2013 Highlander Radio is on, but no sound comes out. Just started, what do I do?

Have you tried rebooting the infotainment system?

If you press the rotary volume control and hold it in for several seconds, it shuts it down completely (assuming it's running at all, of course).  Then just press the volume knob again to restart.  You never know, if might work.

Hi Sally, could require a software update, is the navigation system working ok ?