Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuse Box Location

wildtapholer

I'm trying to fit the wife's Dash cam back in the new car, new to her 2015 1.3 petrol,  her other was the same but a 2011, I fitted the camera, fed the cable around the window down to the glove box and bugger no fuse box, on to the internet watched a quick Youtube vid (now drivers side), took cable out re-fitted to run down drivers side pulled all the trim off it's not there either. I never thought that if you had to replace a fuse you would have to rip the car apart, I'm posting a pic of a model like hers so if anyone can help or has already hardwired a dash cam to this model, I'd be grateful.

75ff4c52c1974abe8e400b8b3656b4c1.jpg

40 minutes ago, HughA said:

Fuse box should be underneath the glove box.

On her old 11 plate it was under the glove box but not on this one

It's dark now so I'll pull the glove box out again tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Definitely passenger side. 

13 minutes ago, Starensis said:

Definitely passenger side. 

Which is the Drivers side on LH Drive models.

45 minutes ago, wildtapholer said:

It's dark now so I'll pull the glove box out again tomorrow, fingers crossed.

No need to touch the glove box, the fuses are accessed from underneath  see 9:25 on, in the vid below

33 minutes ago, john p williams said:

Which is the Drivers side on LH Drive models.

No, passenger side is always the passenger side.

23 hours ago, flash22 said:

Where the glove box is, stick your head in the footwell and remove the trim from under the dash - remove the fuse box lid and there they are

Left cover in this pic, it's just clipped in place

1785085973_xp130intlightloc.thumb.jpg.897f182f1be889c777485a436707d87d.jpg

Pics for reference,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124980349418

Thanks for that, took the glove box out anyway only take 20secs give a bit more light, yes after getting upside down and putting head under when all trim removed there it is, although not that obvious with the fuse cover lid on and if your wearing varifocal glasses it's a problem focusing, but hey all done now, thanks to everyone.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, Starensis said:

No, passenger side is always the passenger side.

On Mk4 Yaris the fuse box is on drivers side on LH models so is always on left side of the car.

46 minutes ago, RickyC said:

On Mk4 Yaris the fuse box is on drivers side on LH models so is always on left side of the car.

Which is the passenger side of a right hand drive model.

53 minutes ago, RickyC said:

Don’t think you understood what I said.

7 hours ago, Starensis said:

Don’t think you understood what I said.

Passenger and driver seats are obviously swapped on LH and RH cars but the fuse box is always on left side of the car ( at least on MK4 Yaris ).

7 hours ago, john p williams said:

Which is the passenger side of a right hand drive model.

Right

Owner’s manual (Yaris IV) clearly shows left side of car, i.e. Driver’s side fo LHD models and passenger side for RHD models.

(I always call taking a car with, say, LHD onto right hand driving roads, driving “wronghanded”)

• 1 year later...

Well I was hoping that this thread would show me where mine is,but for the life of me, I cannot see any fusebox anywhere near there, even with glove box off as well. 😞

It's up there, push the passenger seat right back, remove the glove box and the lower trim and get upside down, bit of a pain pain and it's way up high, I had the same problem very difficult to see what your doing when you find it.

Now located. 🙂

Plus I did get notification of your post.

Thank you.

i did describe it and posted a video with a time stamp in this thread - no need to pull the glove box

Anyhoo you found it

Yes, thank you.

Still not sure if there is one or two fuses. 😞 When I get my new pump, I will swap the connectors and see what is what.

I looked and looked today and could not spot that fuse box?

I *thought* there was cover to it that described each particular fuse. Mine is completely bare, but as you say, I found it (at last) 🙂

Yes, so if my rear pump is working, then the front pump is at fault, if just the single fuse.

Yes 1 fuse, 2 pumps, the more common issue is the non return valve clogs and jams, do you get any flow with the pipe disconnected ? have you flushed the bottle out - drain it down and fill it with warm/hot water, rinse and repeat you can just stick a hose and leave it running for a few minutes

Tube is clear. I could blow into the reservoir from the connection at the top, just before it goes into the wiper.

Rear works no problem as I mentioned.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links