Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible Toyota Corolla BEV Future Model

AdrianYota

Hello everyone, I found this official video by Toyota where they show their global BZ lineup. I think the model at 0:11 in the video looks like to be a BZ3 which will be essentially an electric Corolla Hatchback. It also looks quite sporty and elegant. I suppose it would use the 201hp front electic motor. It is early for speculations but this video seems promising for the future of the Corolla as a lighter, sportier family car. 

Heres what I am reffering to as the BZ3/Corolla BEV

Screenshot_20211122_204016_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.23b9f1a5592fe1792ed58863b77c6a08.jpg

• Like 1

It may be Corolla sized, but will have a different platform to the Corolla, and will be part of the Beyond Zero (BZ) range.

Similar to VW which has the ID range of Battery electric vehicles.

13 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

It may be Corolla sized, but will have a different platform to the Corolla, and will be part of the Beyond Zero (BZ) range.

Similar to VW which has the ID range of battery electric vehicles .

Yeah, Corolla-sized is better said. But still im happy its not all crossovers. Then again, Akio said he wants more fun and sporty cars in the lineup.

Images at 11 seconds all seem to dark to make any statement about. Could be you were dreaming. 😴

These new bz series are really promising, the Toyota legacy is there and I can see it👌👍 Nice video

• Like 1