Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris 2011, Modification and Upgrades

Joe_Auris

Hi All im about to become owner of a 2011 1.6L Toyota auris, it was my grans car and she recently passed away so I want to make a few adjustments to make it look a bit cooler, I've been looking around on the internet for some inspiration and came across the Toyota Auris Kompressor model of my car and that's pretty much what I want to do, initially I thought it would be very minimal however on a more in depth looks it seems like the Kompressor has got a body kit on it, are there any kits that would offer the same effect or if anyone else has any other mods etc that they would recommend (interior or exterior) that would be great. I've also pondered the fact of adding some kind of smart screen/Apple car play however don't know how feasible this would be.    

See below pictures I found of google of the 'Kompressor' and my soon to be Auris.

Toyota Auris 1.6 Colour Collection 5 Door For Sale @strattoncarcompany  Uckfield East Sussex - YouTubeToyota Auris Kompressor K2, 2012 [Auta5P ID:18399 EN]Toyota Auris Kompressor K2, 2012 [Auta5P ID:18399 EN]Toyota Auris Kompressor K2, 2012 [Auta5P ID:18399 EN]

Thanks Joe 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links