Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3 chirps

Cbatoday

Car makes 3 chirps/beeps every so often

Any idea what these are

14 hours ago, john p williams said:

Speed camera close by ?

My TS does this but only 'two chirps' and well in advance of the cameras.

13 minutes ago, FiestaRed said:

My TS does this but only 'two chirps' and well in advance of the cameras.

For people who are still waiting for their Corollas, could you tell us, do you need to have an active trip in progress on the navigation to have that? Or you just drive along the motorway and beeps to tell you to slow down completely on it's own?

49 minutes ago, RzrAzr said:

For people who are still waiting for their Corollas, could you tell us, do you need to have an active trip in progress on the navigation to have that? Or you just drive along the motorway and beeps to tell you to slow down completely on it's own?

You can drive along without an active route, when you are approaching a speed camera it you give you 2 beeps 

2 hours ago, RzrAzr said:

Normal driving alerts me to the speed cameras in my MY21 Corolla.

Not sure how things have changed but when I was in different Astra STs for the last few years, I was always told by Vauxhall that it's illegal for them to supply cars that give speed camera alerts. Not that I've ever been really confident in what Vauxhall told me, leading to my change (for the better) to Toyota.

I've got a similar issue, if I move off I get a 2 tone beeps/chirps intermittently / random timing for about 15mins, I  thought it may be speed limit warnings etc, but not related to speed limit or temperature. No warning on dash either. Strangely if I set off on a journey with my iPhone plugged in & run Apple CarPlay I do not get the sounds?  2020 Corolla TS

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links