Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will these steelies fit my Yaris MK1.0?

IICIIEII

Hello!

I found a set of new old stock steelies for real cheap and I was wondering if they would fit my Yaris MK1. The ET is different, we go from 45 to 34, but I think there is enough clearance. I would like to be sure, though, I quite like them because if they fitted they could even help a bit with stability :). The specs of the steelies I am looking at are: 14" 5.5J ET34.

Cheers!

s-l1600.jpg

New old stock? why have they got balance weights on them and bare metal on the fixing countersink?

• Thanks 1

I don't think they truly are NOS, just in good condition, to be honest 😀 They probably were mounted for a while in a small car and the owner got alloys as soon as he could.

They come from a Peugeot, apparently, but no idea of the model :). They are 4x100, so besides the offset I think the rest is OKIsh. It is a big offset difference, though 😕.

Looking at the centre bore, they may be hub centric too, meaning you will need spigot rings

• Thanks 1

Thanks! Seems a bit too much of a risk go to and pick them even if they are so cheap. I think I will let them go! 🙂