Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order updates - MyT

Woofwoof

I ordered and was told by the dealer that within a few days I should automatically see the order in the MyT app

that has not happened

did anyone else manage to do it?

anything needs to be done?

did anyone get an email from Toyota upon the order being created by the dealer? (I got no such email, but the dealer gave me an order number but I have now way of flowing up further)

what were other ppl’s experiences?

@Woofwoof Yes, you have to be patient. The order doesn't show up until the production of you car is planned. Then you will get a message by e-mail and you'll be able to see the status in My T/My Toyota. 

I, too, thought I would get a message of confirmation hours or at least a few days after I placed my order, but due to the chip shortage production is still on a slowdown and the delays for new car orders are just getting longer.

10 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

@Woofwoof Yes, you have to be patient. The order doesn't show up until the production of you car is planned. Then you will get a message by e-mail and you'll be able to see the status in My T/My Toyota. 

I, too, thought I would get a message of confirmation hours or at least a few days after I placed my order, but due to the chip shortage production is still on a slowdown and the delays for new car orders are just getting longer.

It seems like different people have had different experience to that

id like to hear from others what their experiences were

I ordered my toyota corolla touring sport 1.8 excel in august & was waiting & waiting but nothing but my wife's yaris was on the app but nothing on mine. 

I was told it's now november but nothing on the app again so I went to toyota showroom myself & had to ask about my order & they said oh it's here next week. 

Even on the day I picked my car the app had nothing only till I added the vin number.

• Confused 1

update
On advice of some ppl here

i contacted Toyota uk by webform and they helped with my dealer and sorted it for me and linked it all

• Like 1