Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

2 hours ago, Centaur said:

My order in the MyT app is showing as "Processing order", which I take to mean that they don't as yet have a build date scheduled.  How far in advance does Toyota determine a build date and does this actually appear on the app?  The next item in the order process list is "Build in progress", so it doesn't look like there will be any further update until they actually start assembling the car?  It would be nice if the app would at least give an indication of a likely build date, as the lead time to build is surely going to be a lot longer than the build to delivery time.  On that point, what is the likely timescale to go from build to delivery?

you can check the JSON to see if already has populated dates think mine was ordered around same time as yours and i haven't any update either, spoke with the dealer this weekend has we went there to get delivery of wife's Yaris and asked if the sales lady had any update and she went to check and said it still didn't had an build allocation.

when i look at my JSON files I still see all as null 

"etaToFinalDestination: null, basedOnStatistics: null,

if not mistaken this was only populated on the Yaris order when I've received a 2nd email from My Toyota with processing order, in wife's Yaris it took almost 4 months to get that second email, from there could see all the dates and those being updated from time to time.

3 hours ago, Fish N Whips said:

My app changed to build today - 🙂

I'm assuming build is actually pretty fast - dealer still saying May delivery but 'could be sooner given it is now in build'.

I’ve just had the notification to say mine is also being built, so looks like a few of us here could have had our cars on the production line today 😀

• Like 1

What are JSON files and where do you find them?

22 minutes ago, Centaur said:

Read back through this thread all the information is there.

13 hours ago, JMCterrano2 said:

we went there to get delivery of wife's Yaris

Which Yaris did she get if you don't mind? Initial impressions? OH is test driving one this weekend with a view to ordering an Excel. I'll ask a general question on the Yaris board too. Can't wait to go through the tracking anxiety all over again!

2 hours ago, nlee said:

Which Yaris did she get if you don't mind? Initial impressions? OH is test driving one this weekend with a view to ordering an Excel. I'll ask a general question on the Yaris board too. Can't wait to go through the tracking anxiety all over again!

We got the Excel trim also, I've drove it on Sunday for around a 150 miles round trip, and was really pleased with it to be honest, comfortable and pleasant to drive, some minor things i was expecting to have, like the illuminated window switches, average consumption was better then our 2L CHR for the same trip she uses it to work also so this was important part also

She's pleased and happy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Centaur said:

you can find it here also 

Hope it helps and let me know of your findings please 

Michigan Highway arrived Portbury this morning. My Toyota website has now updated to in transit. JSON data showing my vehicle arrived in the country. I'll maybe update the dealer 😄.   Phone app not updated yet. Viking Adventure also arriving today from Nagoya via Livorno.

• Like 1

Yes, MyT app has changed to 'In Transit' for me too, so all looking very promising for perhaps an earlier collection date from 05 May projection by dealer. One would hope they will contact me to update. 

Finally arrived.. Emailed the dealer. Awaiting response, hopefully I can pick it up  soon

1097339593_Screenshot2022-03-10at16_38_27.thumb.png.4d3b768d3d4c54cf4e7e823909037176.png

How long was it between 'In Transit' and 'Arrived at retailer'. 

27 minutes ago, Yam16 said:

How long was it between 'In Transit' and 'Arrived at retailer'. 

I know each order is different but timeline for my order..

Ordered - 25th October

Build started  - 18th January

Left factory - 24th January

Arrived Portbury - 25th February

Arrived Derby - 4th March

Arrived Dealer  - 10th March

• Thanks 1

Looks like things moved on quite quickly. I agree that there's no set formula and there's a fair bit of variation.

Ordered my HEV Dynamic on 28/09

Build 02/02

Left factory 09/02

Arrived Portbury 10/03

2-3 weeks to dealer maybe

Enjoy your new motor! 

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2022 at 10:11 AM, JMCterrano2 said:

you can find it here also 

Hope it helps and let me know of your findings please 

I ran back through this post, which takes a bit of getting through, and found the info about the JSON files about nine or ten pages in.  This is all very clever stuff and certainly not something that the inexperienced are ever likely to come across by chance and so, for the benefit of new members, it might be helpful to start a new 'Sticky' detailing how to do it.

Anyway, I gave it a go and, after a bit of rummaging about, I think that I found the relevant file.  As it stands, there isn't much to see, as it's probably too early in the order process.  Everything currently says "Pending", with the exception of these two items:

currentStatus: "nostatus" 

iconKey: "processedOrder"

This will all, no doubt, become more interesting as the process moves on.  However, from some of the other comments in the thread, it would appear that it will stay at 'Processing order' for quite some time!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Centaur said:

This will all, no doubt, become more interesting as the process moves on.  However, from some of the other comments in the thread, it would appear that it will stay at 'Processing order' for quite some time!

I have just been informed today that my car will be at the dealers next week, its taken 5 months almost to the day but things can change either way.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Centaur said:

I ran back through this post, which takes a bit of getting through, and found the info about the JSON files about nine or ten pages in.  This is all very clever stuff and certainly not something that the inexperienced are ever likely to come across by chance and so, for the benefit of new members, it might be helpful to start a new 'Sticky' detailing how to do it.

Anyway, I gave it a go and, after a bit of rummaging about, I think that I found the relevant file.  As it stands, there isn't much to see, as it's probably too early in the order process.  Everything currently says "Pending", with the exception of these two items:

currentStatus: "nostatus" 

iconKey: "processedOrder"

As soon as you have the map in the and the factory in your MyToyota page than the JSON files will start populating with dates, from what you mention seems you're exactly like me, still no map and alot of null on the JSON

Thanks

J

Finally got my Rav4 Design. Fleet order date 1st Aug 2021, delivered 10th march

IMG_20220310_140359_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220310_090132~2.jpg

• Like 6

Between the info on the App and the JSON data(which I will try to open) and thanks for the help from others on the forum for this. Is it just me or is anybody else finding it difficult to get any info from their dealers. I've emailed mine about 3 times for info since I ordered my vehicle (late September), so not excessive. Not a flicker of a reply, except one phone call back. Should be close to delivery time, but concerned about the lack of customer support. 

On 3/14/2022 at 10:09 PM, Yam16 said:

Between the info on the App and the JSON data(which I will try to open) and thanks for the help from others on the forum for this. Is it just me or is anybody else finding it difficult to get any info from their dealers. I've emailed mine about 3 times for info since I ordered my vehicle (late September), so not excessive. Not a flicker of a reply, except one phone call back. Should be close to delivery time, but concerned about the lack of customer support. 

Unfortunetly my dealership was same.. Funny enough I picked up the car and he told me not to give feedback less than 9. He said he would not get his full commision.....

7 minutes ago, atartan said:

Unfortunetly my dealership was same.. Funny enough I picked up the car and he told me not to give feedback less than 9. He said he would not get his full commision.....

Tough…. If he’s not done a job that’s worth a 9 score then that’s down to him, good effort must do better.

FINALLY, ‘Build in progress’ - from order of 14th Sept …… yay 😁 

Another Black Edition in the making 👍🏻

🤞🏻 for collection at the end of May 😉

• Like 3

2 hours ago, atartan said:

Have you picked it up yet?

1 hour ago, Roger_N said:

Have you picked it up yet?

Yes I did Yesterday. It is a big change for me, I am trying to get used to it, I had a DC5 Integra before.

On 3/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, Su17 said:

Finally got my Rav4 Design. Fleet order date 1st Aug 2021, delivered 10th march

IMG_20220310_140359_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220310_090132~2.jpg

Nice pics .are you happy with the colour? I went for the urban khaki too tho still not sure best choice yet.

2 hours ago, atartan said:

Yes I did Yesterday. It is a big change for me, I am trying to get used to it, I had a DC5 Integra before.

Just takes a while to adjust, when I first got an SUV I was struggling to park it, I then found it much easier to reverse it in to parking spaces.

I've just been over to the dealer to drop my car off I was starting to worry about the drop in second hand prices, he said mine had not been delivered yet be he had another one that had turned up today, so we went out to have a look and I noticed a red one, yes you guessed it it was mine, so I should get it early next week.

• Like 2