Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

6 hours ago, Mash781 said:

Fantastic thank you 🙂

Great to hear to good news. Hope you can see the car soon.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 1:52 PM, Vainona70 said:

Picked up my Dynamic FWD with JBL & PVM this morning. Has been available for a week or so, but have been out of the country. Ordered 04/11/21.

Poured on way home, so can say the wipers work well.

Rav4 mine edited.jpg

Very nice, same as mine but I opted for the other grey. Wanted black but they dont do the Dynamic in black.

On 7/1/2022 at 2:41 PM, Mash781 said:

MyT app has linked and now showing as build in progress! Very excited, I’ve scrolled back through this thread and can’t see anything about how long it takes to deliver once built, anyone know? Thanks 

Mash, out of interest, is your order for a PHEV and if so when did you place the order?

3 hours ago, McPrius said:

Mash, out of interest, is your order for a PHEV and if so when did you place the order?

No it’s for hev, is that what you call a normal hybrid? I placed the order mid November but we added pan roof, jb sound system and steps etc. Not sure if that made a difference but it’s been such a long wait and I’m starting to question my purchase as a result (I’m sure I will love it when it gets here, just lost the magic a little due to a long wait).

I’m also without a car now as I sold my Corolla privately and got a much better deal than trade in price, relying on the hubbys bm 1series to get us to Cornwall and back and do an airport run with suitcases is not ideal, thought we would have a big booted car by now 😭

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mash781 said:

No it’s for hev, is that what you call a normal hybrid? I placed the order mid November but we added pan roof, jb sound system and steps etc. Not sure if that made a difference but it’s been such a long wait and I’m starting to question my purchase as a result (I’m sure I will love it when it gets here, just lost the magic a little due to a long wait).

I’m also without a car now as I sold my Corolla privately and got a much better deal than trade in price, relying on the hubbys bm 1series to get us to Cornwall and back and do an airport run with suitcases is not ideal, thought we would have a big booted car by now 😭

Mash,

I ordered my Hev Dynamic at the start of November with the panoramic roof too and i've come to the decision that it's the roof that's delayed the delivery as other orders without it seem to be coming in earlier, if it's of any help my leasing company have told me that it's due into dealers in the middle of this month, I sure hope they're right this time as it's been put back twice!

1 hour ago, Iain Stewart said:

Mash,

I ordered my Hev Dynamic at the start of November with the panoramic roof too and i've come to the decision that it's the roof that's delayed the delivery as other orders without it seem to be coming in earlier, if it's of any help my leasing company have told me that it's due into dealers in the middle of this month, I sure hope they're right this time as it's been put back twice!

Oh wow! If mine comes this month it would solve so many problems, make me so happy and stop me cancelling the order 😂, here’s hoping 🤞 

1 hour ago, Mash781 said:

Oh wow! If mine comes this month it would solve so many problems, make me so happy and stop me cancelling the order 😂, here’s hoping 🤞 

How would cancelling help? 

8 hours ago, Flatcoat said:

How would cancelling help? 

I just keep wondering if I should cancel it  and look for a second hand cheaper car. 9 months is a long time to overthink things and make you question yourself!

If it was me I’d sit tight and not put myself through the further misery of buying an unknown car, history etc.

On 7/4/2022 at 5:50 PM, Mash781 said:

Same, dynamic hev, with sunroof and JBL. Ordered 24th Dec. Was told Sept for delivery so I'm checking every day to see if the build has started! 

If yours has just started build, it's 12 weeks to delivery!

September (ish).

2 hours ago, ernieb said:

If it was me I’d sit tight and not put myself through the further misery of buying an unknown car, history etc.

Yes this was the discussion we had over the weekend. I’ve always had new cars for this reason, the hubby agrees after just spending 2k fixing his 1series!

34 minutes ago, sonosp said:

Same, dynamic hev, with sunroof and JBL. Ordered 24th Dec. Was told Sept for delivery so I'm checking every day to see if the build has started! 

If yours has just started build, it's 12 weeks to delivery!

September (ish).

Yep I reckon end of September for me

Just a thought. I ordered a Design PHEV in Jan, and delivery quoted end July. I wonder if, by specifying the 'basic' model, delivery is sooner than for Dynamic & Dynamic Premium which will probably have more components, especially electronic ones. Some of you seem to have been quoted even longer delivery times than me for these higher spec models.

I did have to forgo the factory fitted tow bar as they couldn't get the wiring loom for it - wonder if I could get just the tow hitch fitted by the dealer as I mostly tow a small trailer - and only on 'private roads' of course - and then have the electrics done when available. 

I heard recently of some cars (not Toyota) being held up as part of the indicator system was made in Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Ex RO said:

Just a thought. I ordered a Design PHEV in Jan, and delivery quoted end July. I wonder if, by specifying the 'basic' model, delivery is sooner than for Dynamic & Dynamic Premium which will probably have more components, especially electronic ones. Some of you seem to have been quoted even longer delivery times than me for these higher spec models.

I did have to forgo the factory fitted tow bar as they couldn't get the wiring loom for it - wonder if I could get just the tow hitch fitted by the dealer as I mostly tow a small trailer - and only on 'private roads' of course - and then have the electrics done when available. 

I heard recently of some cars (not Toyota) being held up as part of the indicator system was made in Ukraine.

Not a hope in hell - I certainly wouldn’t if I was a dealer. It could be aiding and abetting misuse and doubt it is legal….. 

However on a more positive note I noted yesterday that Burrows Doncaster have a plentiful supply of used RAV mk 5’s and a new Dynamic PHEV in the showroom. 

2 hours ago, Ex RO said:

End of July is a pipe dream I think

3 hours ago, Ex RO said:

I ordered mine end of January, due pretty much any day however they have now pushed it back to November 🤪

10 minutes ago, Pashley said:

I ordered mine end of January, due pretty much any day however they have now pushed it back to November 🤪

You order a PHEV or a HEV?

29 minutes ago, JMCterrano2 said:

You order a PHEV or a HEV?

HEV

I am tracking my new car in myT app and there has been no change after 14 days when it changed to in build process. Seems to be a long time for building or isn't Toyota giving updates after every process?

Screenshot_20220712-103700_MyT.jpg

RAV4 build takes less than a day, so it must be waiting for transport to the docks and/or allocation of space on a transport ship out of Japan.

If I may be so bold to ask, when did you order yours? 

AFAIK, the status doesn't update until the next one is active, i.e. when the ship sails I presume, so I agree with @Hayzee's comment.

Topics merged.

52 minutes ago, Rogpette said:

I am tracking my new car in myT app and there has been no change after 14 days when it changed to in build process. Seems to be a long time for building or isn't Toyota giving updates after every process?

Screenshot_20220712-103700_MyT.jpg

When did you place the order ?

Thanks

Yes mine hasn’t changed in 10days so I assumed it’s waiting for a ship