Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

3 hours ago, Rogpette said:

I am tracking my new car in myT app and there has been no change after 14 days when it changed to in build process. Seems to be a long time for building or isn't Toyota giving updates after every process?

Screenshot_20220712-103700_MyT.jpg

I experienced a 15 day gap between 'build in progress' & 'left the factory' emails from My Toyota. 

You should see a change in a say or so.

2 hours ago, JMCterrano2 said:

When did you place the order ?

Thanks

I placed my order at the 15th of February at my dealer in Norway. I was told that I would get my new car in August or September

1 hour ago, Rogpette said:

I placed my order at the 15th of February at my dealer in Norway. I was told that I would get my new car in August or September

ordered mine around same time, but didn't had any update in the app, however recently dealer mention end of September so lets see

My new RAV4 was delivered today after a 6 week wait. Very easy to park even without a reversing camera 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Rogpette said:

I am tracking my new car in myT app and there has been no change after 14 days when it changed to in build process. Seems to be a long time for building or isn't Toyota giving updates after every process?

Could you please share json? In my case it's 2 days already showing building. in Json it shows 13.07.22 , so I am waiting, let see.  image.thumb.png.fbb602708532f969419c106ba6426a58.png

I have ordered my car in 20.01.22 and it show as estimated delivery 07.10.22 , nearly 9 month really long time . 

image.thumb.png.5d535da61baafd1bb35e761f05b5eccf.png

I’ve had long waits for cars in the past, my second Skoda Yeti took 8+ months to arrive. I could have sold it for an immediate profit, my third Yeti was around 5 months. Today’s circumstances are a lot more challenging for the manufacturers.

17 hours ago, Coder_ said:

I have ordered my car in 20.01.22 and it show as estimated delivery 07.10.22 , nearly 9 month really long time . 

image.thumb.png.5d535da61baafd1bb35e761f05b5eccf.png

I ordered mine a month before you. Mine hasnt even started build yet. :cry:

Count yourself lucky! 

On 7/12/2022 at 11:10 PM, Coder_ said:

Could you please share json? In my case it's 2 days already showing building. in Json it shows 13.07.22 , so I am waiting, let see.  image.thumb.png.fbb602708532f969419c106ba6426a58.png

Is this what you mean? image.thumb.png.077d7f65a6bbbefe1c5c349f20177cb7.png

1 hour ago, Rogpette said:

Is this what you mean? image.thumb.png.077d7f65a6bbbefe1c5c349f20177cb7.png

Yes. In my case it's also still shows 'build in progress'. It passed this date in json and didn't changed.  

On 7/12/2022 at 10:22 AM, Rogpette said:

Any change with your MyT status? Mine has been in ‘building’ for 15 days now, was hoping it would be on a ship soon 🤞

1 hour ago, Mash781 said:

Any change with your MyT status? Mine has been in ‘building’ for 15 days now, was hoping it would be on a ship soon 🤞

For me it is already 5 days in building now. This is very strange as in pervious pages it was said that usually it stays 2 days in building . 

Based on what I saw when I tracked my build delivery last year the app stays in the ‘build in progress’ even though the car has been moved to sit awaiting a ship then goes into the ‘left the factory’ phase. There are just not enough steps in the app to show exactly what’s going on.

From what I have seen, the left the factory and in Transit stage seem to come when the car is loaded on to the ship, now given the numbers of cars being built have fallen they may well be a delay until they can get a reasonable number to send on a ship.

17 hours ago, Roger_N said:

From what I have seen, the left the factory and in Transit stage seem to come when the car is loaded on to the ship, now given the numbers of cars being built have fallen they may well be a delay until they can get a reasonable number to send on a ship.

Ok that makes sense, thanks 

On 7/16/2022 at 1:21 PM, Mash781 said:

No change in my MyT status. According to json, my car left Nagoya on the 30th of june. If that's correct it's on Gloryous Leader bound for Portbury on the 2.th of August and in Zeebrugge right before or after that date. I think there will be an update in json when it's in zeebrugge.

So - heard today that my Design PHEV has arrived! Can pick it up from 25th, which is actually two days earlier than the original estimate when I ordered it in January.

Dealership are amazed - so am I!

• Like 1

So - heard today that my Design PHEV has arrived! Can pick it up from 25th, which is actually two days earlier than the original estimate when I ordered it in January.

Dealership are amazed - so am I!

Nice one, lucky you. Enjoy it! 

I ordered my HEV in December and I've just an an email today that it's been pushed back from September to October. Build hasn't even started yet either. 

28 minutes ago, Ex RO said:

Doesn't seem to be any logic to it all.

PHEV get done in a big batch. Then HEV's get done. So there is *some* logic.

11 minutes ago, sonosp said:

PHEV get done in a big batch. Then HEV's get done. So there is *some* logic.

No, PHEVs and HEVs are built in different factories ...

2 minutes ago, philip42h said:

No, PHEVs and HEVs are built in different factories ...

HEV factory must be asleep then

2 minutes ago, sonosp said:

HEV factory must be asleep then

There have been factory shut-downs so that may be part of the explanation ...

There was a time when if you ordered a black interior the car got built and delivered pretty much straight away; if you ordered beige or grey you'd get to wait for ages - obviously a shortage of beige and grey cows ... 😉

That may no longer be the case at all, but the delay will be due to waiting on the availability of parts and may well depend significantly on the precise specification ordered.

Since your location is "Other/Non-UK" you probably aren't in the same queue as UK spec cars ...

11 minutes ago, philip42h said:

There have been factory shut-downs so that may be part of the explanation ...

There was a time when if you ordered a black interior the car got built and delivered pretty much straight away; if you ordered beige or grey you'd get to wait for ages - obviously a shortage of beige and grey cows ... 😉

That may no longer be the case at all, but the delay will be due to waiting on the availability of parts and may well depend significantly on the precise specification ordered.

Since your location is "Other/Non-UK" you probably aren't in the same queue as UK spec cars ...

Haha Isle of Wight being non-UK is a big LOL. 

2 minutes ago, sonosp said:

Haha Isle of Wight being non-UK is a big LOL. 

So why do you give your location as "Other/Non-UK"? Why not update your profile to show that you are in Hampshire?