Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

17 hours ago, Akjon said:

Just followed up with Toyota UK this morning and I received update from them below

image.thumb.png.5b029bd75cbbf43f1d465b7d181138dd.png

What was the email address you contacted? I'd like to sling them an angry email. 

On 10/29/2022 at 11:26 AM, Mixstreme said:

Rav4 Dynamic HEV / PAN/JBL  ordered 10/12/2021, due - April / June / October / November - 

Now ETA is 16th JAN 2023  ........   

24 Dec ordered. Same spec as you. 

Not even being given an ETA. 

12 minutes ago, sonosp said:

What was the email address you contacted? I'd like to sling them an angry email. 

image.thumb.png.6bdbefc12fcf0b8e1d2315dc7f58971a.png

You need to specifically mention that you are not reporting your Local Dealership, therefore they should not refer you back to the Dealer, as they might not have any information that you do not already know. 

4 hours ago, Akjon said:

image.thumb.png.6bdbefc12fcf0b8e1d2315dc7f58971a.png

You need to specifically mention that you are not reporting your Local Dealership, therefore they should not refer you back to the Dealer, as they might not have any information that you do not already know. 

Did you report your order number? 

Really sounds like cars with optional extras such as the JBL or pan sunroof seem to be causing the most delays in cars ordered 

17 hours ago, Pashley said:

Really sounds like cars with optional extras such as the JBL or pan sunroof seem to be causing the most delays in cars ordered 

I think it's the HEV model actually.

On 10/31/2022 at 3:33 PM, Akjon said:

Just followed up with Toyota UK this morning and I received update from them below

image.thumb.png.5b029bd75cbbf43f1d465b7d181138dd.png

I think my RAV4 is now in Bristol as MyT app has changed today.

Please does anyone knows the estimate time to get to the Dealership after this process?

image.thumb.png.6162ba97856fe49eec2a0b353a131939.png

It has to be transported to Brunaston Derbyshire, then after being checked and/or extras added, transportation to the dealer. Very variable, availability of transport, pressure on the Derbyshire facility. Mine took around 3 weeks back in ‘21.

8 hours ago, ernieb said:

It has to be transported to Brunaston Derbyshire, then after being checked and/or extras added, transportation to the dealer. Very variable, availability of transport, pressure on the Derbyshire facility. Mine took around 3 weeks back in ‘21.

Thank you. The new ETA  is 24/11/2022. That will probably be correct. 

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up on Saturday! Dealer kept interest rate and price the same as ordered in January. Thank god as it’s gone up to 8.6% now. Love the car and worth the wait.

7A7821BC-47B9-4353-80FC-95001CAB3DE0.jpeg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Pashley said:

it’s gone up to 8.6% now

... actually, PCP on the RAV4 is "9.9% APR Representative" today ... 😉 

• Sad 1

Wow, that looks awesome.

Almost as in if it could eat an Aygo whole, without spitting the bones out.

14 hours ago, Pashley said:

Picked up on Saturday! Dealer kept interest rate and price the same as ordered in January. Thank god as it’s gone up to 8.6% now. Love the car and worth the wait.

Congrats 

I am still expecting my own. ETA is next week. 

Is the Suzuki badged version still available to order? I have noticed the Suzuki version of the Corolla seems to have been dropped. 

WOW, Another ETA now updated by dealer taking this to an all new level...  ETA 26th June 2023.   HEV rav 4 Dynamic/ PAN / JbL / Black interior.

Ordered Dec 2021 -   had monthly updates and last 3 months have been ETA dates, now this jump.........

Absolutley Gutted.

• Sad 2

On 11/17/2022 at 7:13 PM, Flatcoat said:

I have noticed the Suzuki version of the Corolla seems to have been dropped. 

Suzuki's website shows it is low on stock.

On 11/3/2022 at 8:16 PM, Akjon said:

I think my RAV4 is now in Bristol as MyT app has changed today.

image.thumb.png.6162ba97856fe49eec2a0b353a131939.png

At what point did you get information in the app? My RAV4 was confirmed to be produced in January in Japan (I'm located in Bulgaria) but in order to register it in the MyT I need VIN but I was told that I'll get it when it is already produced and in status Shipment? Is that correct? 

2 hours ago, Mixstreme said:

WOW, Another ETA now updated by dealer taking this to an all new level...  ETA 26th June 2023.   HEV rav 4 Dynamic/ PAN / JbL / Black interior.

Ordered Dec 2021 -   had monthly updates and last 3 months have been ETA dates, now this jump.........

Absolutley Gutted.

When talking to my local dealer last week we strayed onto delivery delays and missing specs.
He mentioned that there are problems with orders where JBL has been specified due to the unavailability of JBL Speakers.

That may explain your delay.

1 hour ago, iKaramanchev said:

At what point did you get information in the app? My RAV4 was confirmed to be produced in January in Japan (I'm located in Bulgaria) but in order to register it in the MyT I need VIN but I was told that I'll get it when it is already produced and in status Shipment? Is that correct? 

You don't really need to have VIN. Toyota UK added it for me immediately I ordered the car in February 2022 

17 hours ago, Mixstreme said:

Absolutley Gutted.

Hang in there Mixstreme it will be worth the wait.

I ordered 5-6 weeks before you & have been enjoying my RAV4 for 5 months.

The JBL system is a nice to have, however the PVM (360 degree panaramic view monitor) is great!

On 11/13/2022 at 10:06 PM, Pashley said:

Just to confirm do you have extra tyre on your rav4 excel?

1 hour ago, Akjon said:

Just to confirm do you have extra tyre on your rav4 excel?

Yes! I think you loose it if you go for a certain extra, I think it’s the pano sun roof but I might be wrong. You get a puncture repair kit instead.

Posts re security moved to a new topic - 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links