Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

Just got off the phone with the dealer.  Car is due in the UK very soon and anticpated for collection early Feb.

2 hours ago, JMCterrano2 said:

Hi,

How long since that map update with the dates until we start seeing some movement, from processing order to build anyone know ?

BR

J

Apparently those dates are pretty accurate

On 1/3/2022 at 11:04 PM, Woofwoof said:

Your order hasn’t been assigned and received by the factory yet

when it is you’ll get an email from myt and the app and browser will start showing you a map with the assigned factory and a line from it to your dealer

I ordered it 4 months ago and the order hasn't even been received by the factory yet .... eeeek 

Latest update with mine its been built and has left the factory so I presume  it will be on a boat at some point this month

29 minutes ago, Firecycle said:

Latest update with mine its been built and has left the factory so I presume  it will be on a boat at some point this month

Was yours the FWD or AWD?

2 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Was yours the FWD or AWD?

FWD Excel with Premium Pack & Met paint

17 hours ago, Firecycle said:

FWD Excel with Premium Pack & Met paint

OK thanks for for the info, mine was ordered on the 18th Oct so I'm hoping the dealer will update me soon, because of the way my order was done I can't use the MyT app until a VIN number is issued.

My PHEV arrived at Portbury/Southhampton on Tuesday and yesterday morning it changed to in transit to derby. Still no updates but I would imagine its already at Derby. How long do you guys think it will stick around and have all checks done before it head back down south?  I did not chose any optional extras just free rear/front dash cams ( suspect the dealer will fit these) and a bootliner. 

17 minutes ago, NoRaVYet said:

My PHEV arrived at Portbury/Southhampton on Tuesday and yesterday morning it changed to in transit to derby. Still no updates but I would imagine its already at Derby. How long do you guys think it will stick around and have all checks done before it head back down south?  I did not chose any optional extras just free rear/front dash cams ( suspect the dealer will fit these) and a bootliner. 

Hi. My PHEV due in May. I’m interested in the front/rear dash cams, how did you get to order these? Did you have to specify these when you put your order in or added after? And free ? Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Hi. My PHEV due in May. I’m interested in the front/rear dash cams, how did you get to order these? Did you have to specify these when you put your order in or added after? And free ? Thanks. 

All done before I made the order. I pitched two Toyota dealers against each other so told X I was going with Y because they offered me this.  In the end they offered me the Dashcams for free and I have no idea on what quality they are or how much they cost (possibly around £200). With anything you get for free you are bound to lose out on something. 

9 minutes ago, NoRaVYet said:

All done before I made the order. I pitched two Toyota dealers against each other so told X I was going with Y because they offered me this.  In the end they offered me the Dashcams for free and I have no idea on what quality they are or how much they cost (possibly around £200). With anything you get for free you are bound to lose out on something. 

Well done!  I”m presuming yours was ordered before mine end Nov, I’m counting down the days! 

10 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Well done!  I”m presuming yours was ordered before mine end Nov, I’m counting down the days! 

22nd October I placed the order. 
10th December it was built and shipped.
11th Jan in the UK

I have spent an unhealthy amount of time researching the car reading forums and tracking ships and refreshing pages 😄 First time having a new car so I finaly get to smell that new car smell people keep raving about. 

1 hour ago, NoRaVYet said:

Generally 2-3 weeks from Derby to dealer from.what I've seen and experienced with mine. Some of the extras are fitted while at Derby though so don't be surprised. Dealer can normally turn around in 3-7 days I think so hopefully not too much longer for you to wait  

I ordered my RAV4 (Design AWD, Silver Blade) on 14th September. Build started 8th December and it left the factory 13th December.

I've recently been informed that delivery to my dealer is 10th March, so I've been keeping an eye for the notification of it being 'In Transit'. No change this morning, but this afternoon MyT reports that it's on its way!

I assumed that it must be moving sometime soon and have been watching vehicle carriers arriving and departing Nagoya port for the last few days. Of the six carriers which left today Iris Leader is the favourite. It seems to be steaming in the right direction. I'll watch it and see what happens.

I'm not sure how the shipping works with reference to delivery times, but mine was built at the beginning of Jan and dealer has confirmed  that they expect delivery 18th Feb., myT shows it has left the factory 

Mine left the factory on the 18th December, i was initially told 14th Feb it would be available in Edinburgh but Toyota via twitter have advised that the left factory and icon on the app don't actually mean its on a boat (even though its a boat). There is one boat i have been tracking that is due in to Portbury on the 17th Jan, hoping its that one, if not it seems the next boat may not be arriving until mid Feb according to what i could find on Portbury website and vessel trackers.

Would agree with others, previous experience with new toyota is that it can take 2-3 weeks from arrival into UK to make it up to Edinburgh, however one car did take them 4-5 weeks due to transporter issues. 

Or even ship rather than something like a sailing dinghy ...

8 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Or even ship rather than something like a sailing dinghy ...

yeah apologies Vehicle Carrier

Still waiting for delivery date to my door, must be very soon. I did press the lease company and they copied me in on an email passing my query on. It was sent direct to Toyota GB which surprised me. I know in the past nominated dealerships handled fleet sales of various brands to the lease company, but in Toyota's case the lease company is dealing direct with them.

So I presume Toyota have their own PDI facility and sell direct, perhaps at the Derby site? Which would also mean they need a system to deal with returned lease vehicle which may not be Toyotas.

After the long (6 month) wait, its more frustrating to wait the last few days, especially when I don't know if its 4 days, a week, 2 weeks... I suspect covid has slowed down the delivery system too.

I've only been waiting 2 months so far, but have at least a further 6 month wait ahead for my Dynamic HEV order.

Not even a MY2022 brochure to drool over - COME ON Toyota UK, get updating!!

• Haha 1

Thanks.

I've watched loads of MY22 non UK spec vids on you tube, but would just like to know exactly what I'm eventually going to get.

MyT app showing the car is being build today (3 months after placing the order). I am guessing at least another 6 weeks before the deliver date.

8 minutes ago, atartan said:

MyT app showing the car is being build today (3 months after placing the order). I am guessing at least another 6 weeks before the deliver date.

Mine (PHEV) took around 8 days from being built to left the factory. 

2 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Mine (PHEV) took around 8 days from being built to left the factory. 

JSON data on Toyota page  suggests that the car will leave the factory on 20th. Hopefully  6 weeks time, it will be delivered to me 😃

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links