Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

18 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Probably go from Bristol to Toyota Burnaston and then onto Helensburgh.

As long as it is not Burnistoun 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2022 at 7:28 PM, Iain_M said:

Got in touch with Big Toyota and found out my car is at sea on the ‘Morning Carol’, due into Bristol on about 9/9/22. The morning carol is just north of Spain at the moment. Course, it has another lengthy journey from Bristol to Helensburgh after it’s arrival in Uk lol.

As a Motability customer, the MyT app does not show the car progress through its build phases apparently which explains why my app isn’t working.

Nevertheless, I’m pleased that it is going to be only a matter of weeks before I get my new car weyhey.

Update, morning carol will be docked in Bristol at midnight tonight so I’m guessing the date of the 9/9/22 is either at my dealer or at Derby for pdi. Not sure which it will be. 🤞 it will be at the dealer on the 9th September.

What is Big Toyota so I can find out which ship my car is on? The dealer has told me the VIN and that it's "at sea" but MyToyota still says Processing.

23 hours ago, richie69 said:

The importer wrote also, that they've tried to get Toyota to continue the MY2022 PHEV production still this year but Toyota said "no" to that.

As with any manufacturer, each importer will have an allocation of vehicles in part based on what they expect to sell in their market amongst other factors (including production planning, capacity, etc).

If the limit of their allocation is reached earlier than expected, production capacity may not be available to provide any increase to their allocation for that period.

Guido,

I used the ‘contact us’ button in the MyT app and a chap called Moses gave me the information I posted.

The Morning Carol left japan in mid July and visited several ports before arriving in Bristol last night at midnight.

Not had any info about when my car will be lifted to Derby and then on sunny Helensburgh unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Iain_M said:

Guido,

I used the ‘contact us’ button in the MyT app and a chap called Moses gave me the information I posted.

The Morning Carol left japan in mid July and visited several ports before arriving in Bristol last night at midnight.

Not had any info about when my car will be lifted to Derby and then on sunny Helensburgh unfortunately.

Ahh, sunny Helensburgh and the dive wreck MV Captayannis. 

On 8/22/2022 at 1:44 AM, Iain_M said:

Guido,

That's great news. I guess my car is also in this ship, as in MyT json it left Japan 21 July and should arrive to Zeebrugge today. 

Good Morning Everyone,

Please do we have any member that ordered RAV4 Excel (Hybrid) in February this year that is still expecting? I ordered one on 4th February 2022 but since then there is no much update. Dealer initially said my ETA is September but now he said it is showing early October. He said no much update on his system. Also, MyT app has been on Processing order since then. Please I don't know if there is any question I need to ask the Dealer?

Thank you

On 8/21/2022 at 11:44 PM, Iain_M said:

Guido,

MyT shows mine in Bristol since the 12/08 I would expect it to be already in Derby by now, but the app still shows it in Bristol and no date to arrive to dealer 

is this normal ?

1 hour ago, Akjon said:

Good Morning Everyone,

Please do we have any member that ordered RAV4 Excel (Hybrid) in February this year that is still expecting? I ordered one on 4th February 2022 but since then there is no much update. Dealer initially said my ETA is September but now he said it is showing early October. He said no much update on his system. Also, MyT app has been on Processing order since then. Please I don't know if there is any question I need to ask the Dealer?

Thank you

I've ordered my RAV4 Excel Hybrid 13th of December 2021. The order status is still under Processing ever since. The expected delivery dates went from 8/08/2022 - 12/09 - 18/10 and now 11/11/2022. As a side note, the dealer told me than mine might take slightly longer because I opted for the JBL + PVM option.
Still hoping that I will get it before then or at the very least doesn't get pushed even more

On 8/23/2022 at 9:25 AM, JMCterrano2 said:

MyT shows mine in Bristol since the 12/08 I would expect it to be already in Derby by now, but the app still shows it in Bristol and no date to arrive to dealer 

is this normal ?

As far as I remember, 2 weeks in Portbury at the docks is about normal. It will depend in volumes of all vehicles requiring transporter space from there to Burnaston. It seems to be one of the more variable timescales in the process. I seem to recall some being only a couple of days, others being closer to 3 weeks, but shouldn't be too long now.

2 hours ago, Akjon said:

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you

Hi,

I ordered mine middle of February this year and my local dealer stated that mine will be ready for collection early October 

1 hour ago, kiki184 said:

I've ordered my RAV4 Excel Hybrid 13th of December 2021. The order status is still under Processing ever since. The expected delivery dates went from 8/08/2022 - 12/09 - 18/10 and now 11/11/2022. As a side note, the dealer told me than mine might take slightly longer because I opted for the JBL + PVM option.
Still hoping that I will get it before then or at the very least doesn't get pushed even more

I ordered the same as you on the 12 December and the last update I had from my dealer was eta to them 10 of November. So that ties in with your info. 

• Sad 1

It can get very ‘muddy’ with regards to the MyT app update once the car hits the UK.

Mine showed at being in Derbyshire then nothing until I got a call from the dealer to say it had arrived. The app updated a couple of days later.

So after a looooong wait my rav4 is finally with the dealer! Received a notification on the MyT app, it has gone from build stage 8 weeks ago to arrived, nothing in between so definitely do not rely on the app for updates. Won’t be able to pick it up yet as we are away but I’m so relieved! Will update when I have it with pictures 😄

36 minutes ago, Mash781 said:

So after a looooong wait my rav4 is finally with the dealer! Received a notification on the MyT app, it has gone from build stage 8 weeks ago to arrived, nothing in between so definitely do not rely on the app for updates. Won’t be able to pick it up yet as we are away but I’m so relieved! Will update when I have it with pictures 😄

Hi,

when did you place your order please, just to have an idea about what is going on with my order as my local dealer told me that my order will be ready for collection by first week of October.

27 minutes ago, Ike7 said:

Hi,

when did you place your order please, just to have an idea about what is going on with my order as my local dealer told me that my order will be ready for collection by first week of October.

Hi, mid November, when did you place yours?

27 minutes ago, Mash781 said:

Hi, mid November, when did you place yours?

Mid February

7 minutes ago, Ike7 said:

Mid February

I placed my order for a Rav4 PHEV  Dynamic mid February and my dealer has also advised a delivery early October. Really looking forward to it.

We have a bz4x on order , but as many will know, the vehicle has problems, and we're considering cancelling and going back to our original choice of RAV4 PHEV.

Reading the latest posts here, it appears waiting time for UK orders seems to be about 8 months.

are we understanding that correctly , or is it different for new orders placed now ?

Thanks

24 minutes ago, lightboxcar said:

We have a bz4x on order , but as many will know, the vehicle has problems, and we're considering cancelling and going back to our original choice of RAV4 PHEV.

Reading the latest posts here, it appears waiting time for UK orders seems to be about 8 months.

are we understanding that correctly , or is it different for new orders placed now ?

Thanks

You know what they say "past performance is no guarantee of future results" ...

As you've noted, folk who ordered back in February are hopeful of delivery in October - so about 8 months as you say. Over recent months production has been significantly hampered by supply issues as widely reported.

In their more recent forecasts Toyota are looking forward to increasing production volumes which, hopefully, will see future wait times reducing (rather than increasing). You'd probably be better off asking a dealer what delivery timescales they are currently able to quote, but none of us can confidently predict what tomorrow will bring.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:53 PM, srt said:

I placed my order for a Rav4 PHEV  Dynamic mid February and my dealer has also advised a delivery early October. Really looking forward to it.

Which trim did you order?

I've order a PHEV Dynamic Mid February, its already in Bristol according to the MyT since 12/08

46 minutes ago, JMCterrano2 said:

Which trim did you order?

I've order a PHEV Dynamic Mid February, its already in Bristol according to the MyT since 12/08

Standard trim for the Rav4 PHEV  Dynamic. MyT still says processing order, so I've given up on it, and from comments posted on this forum, MyT seems to be a useless indicator of delivery.

Ordered 24 Dec 2021 HEV dynamic premium, been told that it's still Oct after being delayed from Sept. 

So frustrating seeing the MyT app every morning and seeing it still say "processing order" 

• Sad 1

I ordered a PHEV Design in mid Feb with a September forecasted delivery date. Lease company has told me it's now in the country and I should have it in a couple of weeks.

Those with end of October delivery, watch out for Goliath Leader vessel which left Nagoya on 29th August. I was told by dealer mine left on 29th as well for nordic delivery. He didn’t mention the vessel, i did some digging. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links