Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

9 hours ago, srt said:

Yes, exactly the same. MyT still says "processing order" yet dealer has advised October collection.

Same, but not had any further updates

My lease company have contacted me this morning. My order (RAV4 Excel) has arrived at the dealer. Just waiting for further instructions for collection/delivery. Ordered early Jan. 

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2022 at 10:29 AM, richie69 said:

Ordered my RAV4 PHEV (2022) early March, ETA was end of August 2022 and when signing the contract it was September 2022. I live in Nordic countries. April they suddenly stopped sales here when there was some urgent order from Brussels (Toyota Europe HQ?) with a few hours warning (said one dealer). They continued sales after few weeks with a new price list (higher prices), still I believe with MY2022 cars. Then June they stopped that and published MY2023 price list (with even higher prices) and said deliveries of MY2023 cars would be the beginning of 2023. I checked a couple times from my dealer the ETA during summer and it was always the same, even though there was not any unit number info etc. on their system (said "NULL") as late as couple weeks ago.

Yesterday I got an email (along with few hundred others in my country) from the importer, that MY2022 RAV4 PHEV production has been shut down in Japan for some months now and MY2022 production will not continue. The factory plans to start MY2023 production "October". So now all of us (at least in my country) who ordered MY2022 car will get a MY2023 car but later than originally estimated. They could not give any estimate yet on the delivery time. I guess earliest would be December 2022 (if one would get their car produced in October), probably later than that. Don't know how it works with Toyota, if Toyota Europe has one big chunk production quota that the Brussels divides to different countries or how it works. Not that optimistic I would get the car this year. Couple weeks ago the dealer said the delivery times for RAV4 PHEV are now around 9 months (order in August, get in April 23).

Witch grade of the rav4 have you ordered? I am still waiting for mine. Ordered in February this year with panoramic sunroof and all the packages. Dealer eta now says 9.december.

Have now got my new car collection date and time weyhey. Wednesday at 1600, I can hardly wait. The most frustrating part of all this is my dealer is about 600 metres from my home and the car has been there since last Tuesday. 
As a Motability customer, the earliest I could have picked the car up would have been today (19th), but for obvious reasons that was a no go and they are snowed under tomorrow so Wednesday it is.

6 minutes ago, Iain_M said:

Have now got my new car collection date and time weyhey. Wednesday at 1600, I can hardly wait. The most frustrating part of all this is my dealer is about 600 metres from my home and the car has been there since last Tuesday. 
As a Motability customer, the earliest I could have picked the car up would have been today (19th), but for obvious reasons that was a no go and they are snowed under tomorrow so Wednesday it is.

Congratulations Iain, when did you put in your order please? I put mine in mid February and my dealer told me that my eta is first week of October.

My order for the rav4 Excel HEV with no extras apart from dash cam and beige leather interior was on January 6th, only 258 days!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iain_M said:

My order for the rav4 Excel HEV with no extras apart from dash cam and beige leather interior was on January 6th, only 258 days!!

Thanks for the update mate cos that’ll give me an idea of what is actually going on with delivery times for the lucky ones. 

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2022 at 9:11 AM, Iain_M said:

Congrats Ian!!

281 days and still going 🙂

Can someone give me information about your the dash you can have fitted please? I.e. how much does it cost, is it hidden, is it decent quality? Thanks 

51 minutes ago, Pashley said:

Can someone give me information about your the dash you can have fitted please? I.e. how much does it cost, is it hidden, is it decent quality? Thanks 

Try this: https://www.vantagemotorgroup.co.uk/toyota/servicing-offers/dash-cam/

I will post some pics of the dash cam setup and the cost after I pick the car up tomorrow. As far as I know at the moment it is a Nextbase 380GW front and rear setup that is being fitted.

1 minute ago, Iain_M said:

I will post some pics of the dash cam setup and the cost after I pick the car up tomorrow. As far as I know at the moment it is a Nextbase 380GW front and rear setup that is being fitted.

Make sure they fit the ferrite cores to the rear dash cam lead, or it can cause interference on the Dab radio signal. 

• Like 1

Well today was supposed to be car collection day ho hum. Unfortunately there was a snag with the paperwork and I am hoping it will be sorted tomorrow. The car is sat outside the dealers just up the road and its very frustrating. 

Got a call at 1640 to get to the garage, all paperwork sorted, now a very happy chappie. Weyhey

Dashcam and rear cams all fitted, doesn't seem to be any problems in the car from interference. The camera fitted by the Toyota dealer is the Nextbase 380GWX which includes the rear camera in the bundle. I paid £350 for theft and caboodle fitted which seems a lot but if there are any problems I will be back to the dealer. The dash cams do not have screens on them, they are accessed via your smart phone and where they are fitted in the car they are hardly noticeable.

Edited by Iain_M
Update

According to my dealer, my PHEV is still not due until November.  Ordered in mid-February.  Maybe I will get a 2023MY???

On 7/13/2022 at 12:17 AM, Coder_ said:

I have ordered my car in 20.01.22 and it show as estimated delivery 07.10.22 , nearly 9 month really long time . 

image.thumb.png.5d535da61baafd1bb35e761f05b5eccf.png

Hooray! After a long wait I am going to take make car today. As on my pervious post it was estimated  07.10.22 but come a bit early. 

• Like 2

Most probably not but we can all be hopeful 

13 hours ago, Centaur said:

According to my dealer, my PHEV is still not due until November.  Ordered in mid-February.  Maybe I will get a 2023MY???

Just came off the phone with my local dealer to confirm that my RAV4 Excel model 4WD will be arriving towards the end of this month and that they will ring me sometime next week to come to the office to sort out the necessary paperwork and reg. Getting closer to the finishing line hooray 

25 minutes ago, Hubsy said:

What's the wait time for a Rav4 Plugin in the UK please?

Based on the goalposts constantly being moved, it’s hard to say accurately. My PHEV was ordered six months ago, and it’s not even being built yet. My dealer estimates delivery will be another five months…but that might change. Paperwork from purchase order stated delivery to be first week in Oct22….tricky to say as a lot depends on model ordered as well.

• Like 1

finally got my rav4 phev dynamic friday ordered 27/01/22 orginally told would be end july then 19 august ,23 august,1st sept finally 23/09/22 dealer was great but just as frustrated as me it spent weeks at derby toyota just telling dealer there was a problem with it ,finally a week ago they said it was the towbar they are waiting for so dealer told them to send car and they will fit it when it becomes available.why cant toyota be straight with the dealers i came so close to cancelling  in the last few weeks and buying a year old merc gle ,but glad i waited absolutly love thr car.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crow1342 said:

finally got my rav4 phev dynamic friday ordered 27/01/22 orginally told would be end july then 19 august ,23 august,1st sept finally 23/09/22 dealer was great but just as frustrated as me it spent weeks at derby toyota just telling dealer there was a problem with it ,finally a week ago they said it was the towbar they are waiting for so dealer told them to send car and they will fit it when it becomes available.why cant toyota be straight with the dealers i came so close to cancelling  in the last few weeks and buying a year old merc gle ,but glad i waited absolutly love thr car.

Hi,

Good to hear it's worth it, I'm in a similar situation , Phev Dynamic ordered late Feb. With a rough estimate of July / August.

My T app updated in May , but nice maps don't help much.

Constantly trying to get some clear understanding of where I am in the queue.

My T still shows as Processing in late Sept. 

Dealer eventually updated the estimated delivery to late October. No chance if My T details are correct.

Have been thinking of cancelling, but let's wait a little bit longer 🙂

Enjoy your car!

3 hours ago, Crow1342 said:

I think the problem is often ‘stage whispers’ by the time the information is passed to the owner through lots of people the original message has been condensed and lost it’s true meaning. 

OMG! Why you shouldn’t cancel your orders!

I have just looked on the latest media centre (Toyota) price list 2021 for RAV4 PHEVS….OUCHA! Talk about price hike for folk ordering now….here goes, new list prices…

Design £46,495

Dynamic £47,395

Dynamic Premium £50,895

I won’t be cancelling my order any time soon looking at the above!

Feeling excited today as I completed the paperwork for my new RAV4 excel AWD. Collection day is scheduled for this Thursday. Almost there 😊

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links