Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

10 month wait but today was the day I collect my Excel 2WD HEV. ordered the Galaxy Black with protection plus pack. I am so happy and for me she is worth the wait. Hang in everyone!

CF7BDB41-D324-4948-BB6A-D85E0BA50C2F.jpeg

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Liv said:

10 month wait but today was the day I collect my Excel 2WD HEV. ordered the Galaxy Black with protection plus pack. I am so happy and for me she is worth the wait. Hang in everyone!

CF7BDB41-D324-4948-BB6A-D85E0BA50C2F.jpeg

Did they honour your original contract or up the interest etc..?

4 hours ago, Pashley said:

Did they honour your original contract or up the interest etc..?

It’s a private lease so I don’t have interest on it. I did have a £20 a month price increase for the extra VED charge which I was told about just as arranging a collection date but after weighing up other brands and what’s around in stock as my lease had already gone back so I needed a car ASAP, I decided to accept and so glad I did. 

On 8/24/2022 at 10:15 AM, sonosp said:

Ordered 24 Dec 2021 HEV dynamic premium, been told that it's still Oct after being delayed from Sept. 

So frustrating seeing the MyT app every morning and seeing it still say "processing order" 

Any updates on this spec Rav ,  regards Tony

Link to Schedule Schedule of car shipping from Japan (ontecojp.com)

The ports Ive kind of got as relevant to the Rav4 are Nagoya  - Southampton.

Looking at this , we should see some decent deliveries before Xmas,  Heres hoping........

UPDATE on RAV4 PHEV Dynamic Premium - ordered March / April 2022. 
Delivery now estimated to be July 2023 (but again may change).

Dealer currently not passing on price increase in RRP to customers waiting delivery…but this might change.

Cannot guarantee exact spec of vehicle this far out from manufacture.

I guess supply chains are still not improving! Not for this particular make / model anyway 🥲.

Ravs are unloaded at Portbury, Bristol.

4 hours ago, Vainona70 said:

Ravs are unloaded at Portbury, Bristol.

Ah, maybe not so good news then....   

This week picked up my Rav4 PHEV Dynamic and really pleased - it's as good as I remember when I test drove and ordered it in February. Dealership was also great and they/Toyota honoured original price and APR.

For anyone still waiting, It's a fantastic car and worth the wait.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, srt said:

This week picked up my Rav4 PHEV Dynamic and really pleased - it's as good as I remember when I test drove and ordered it in February. Dealership was also great and they/Toyota honoured original price and APR.

For anyone still waiting, It's a fantastic car and worth the wait.

Sounds like you had a good dealer who was able to keep you updated. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mixstreme said:

Any updates on this spec Rav ,  regards Tony

No further update on mine. Still processing. 

5 hours ago, sonosp said:

No further update on mine. Still processing. 

Just had the dealer email with an update this morning stating

"Our latest estimate is that your vehicle will now be delivered to you within the week commencing
14 November 2022. "

Obviously this is not concrete as the last update stated week commencing 17th October,    in an email from August.

4 hours ago, Mixstreme said:

Just had the dealer email with an update this morning stating "Our latest estimate is that your vehicle will now be delivered to you within the week commencing
14 November 2022. "

Obviously this is not concrete as the last update stated week commencing 17th October,    in an email from August.

I think some RAV4s will arrive from Japan during the week of 14 November. Extract below was the email dated 28 September from Toyota UK to my Dealer.

''The vehicle is still in build and due to line off this week, the UK arrival the vehicle is estimated as the 14th November''

Nice to hear for you guys.

Mine says its not even started build yet! So I doubt I'll be getting it pre-xmas. 

2 hours ago, sonosp said:

Nice to hear for you guys.

Mine says its not even started build yet! So I doubt I'll be getting it pre-xmas. 

My order date was 13/12/2021 so not to far from you.....   

On 10/12/2022 at 4:38 PM, Mixstreme said:

My order date was 13/12/2021 so not to far from you.....   

On 10/12/2022 at 1:49 PM, Akjon said:

I think some RAV4s will arrive from Japan during the week of 14 November. Extract below was the email dated 28 September from Toyota UK to my Dealer.

''The vehicle is still in build and due to line off this week, the UK arrival the vehicle is estimated as the 14th November''

Please those that already received their cars, what is the diameter measurement in CM for RAV4 Excel Hybrid 2022 steering?  I want to buy disklok in preparation for my car arriving but there are 3 sizes.

So between ordering my 2WD Excel and it being delivered (10 Months) it is now over over the £40K Car Tax Threshold.  I am told the value for tax is determined at the date of registration, price I bought at was £35450, not best pleased as one of the reasons I agreed to the update was I was assured that the car tax would be below the £40K

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Yeah that's been a sore point for a lot of RAV4 buyers :sad: 

Really unfair, but hopefully the fuel you'll save vs your previous car will off-set it!!

58 minutes ago, Andy0525 said:

So between ordering my 2WD Excel and it being delivered (10 Months) it is now over over the £40K Car Tax Threshold.  I am told the value for tax is determined at the date of registration, price I bought at was £35450, not best pleased as one of the reasons I agreed to the update was I was assured that the car tax would be below the £40K

Already been comprehensively covered earlier in this topic. Quite a few members were caught out by this.

The extra payment eligibility is determined when the car is first registered, regardless of the vehicle's price when first ordered. Payable for 5 years from the second year of ownership.

Oh good grief I thought it was for 3 years! Did that change or am I just loosing my marbles?! :eek: 

Losing them -

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Losing them -

m1 m2
F =    G --------
                  r2

okay so I watched a video of people rolling some marbles down some plywood contours, well routed as they were I'm not quite getting the relevance to anything else. Certainly that was a masterclass in knowing where you're marbles are.

It is an accurate depiction of my mental state.

That routing is pretty sweet tho! :laugh: 

Losing your marbles is not so bad, it's the not being able to find them again that is so worrying.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links