Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

The online PHEV brochure says it was published in January 22, so should now clarify the specs. Not sure when this was updated online. I'm just a HEV wannabe 3 months into a 9 month wait for delivery...

22 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

My 21MY PHEV has passenger seat electric adjustment….. 

Is yours a Dynamic Premium?

45 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

Yes. 

Thanks.....looks like it's still only standard on the premium

4 hours ago, Hayzee said:

Thanks.....looks like it's still only standard on the premium

Although the SE trim in the US is slightly different to the Design model, it does appear that all ‘prime’ models have the powered height adjustable seat. 

Would love this confirmed, as the brochure for the 21 model doesn’t say this is standard on any trim. 

Having been 'in transit' to Derby since 19th January, my car is now shown as 'arrived at dealership' today. That's despite the JSON data showing delivery as 10th March for the last few weeks.

I'm a happy bunny. The dealership emailed a list of possible registrations today and new 22 reg.no. chosen.

I'm looking forward to collecting it in the first week of March after a five and a half month wait.

GDB

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 1928KH said:

Having been 'in transit' to Derby since 19th January, my car is now shown as 'arrived at dealership' today. That's despite the JSON data showing delivery as 10th March for the last few weeks.

I'm a happy bunny. The dealership emailed a list of possible registrations today and new 22 reg.no. chosen.

I'm looking forward to collecting it in the first week of March after a five and a half month wait.

GDB

You could be the first on here with a MY22 HEV model, so if you go to the dealer for early peek, a few pictures would be appreciated.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Roger_N said:

You could be the first on here with a MY22 HEV model, so if you go to the dealer for early peek, a few pictures would be appreciated.

I was similar mine arrived at dealership  yesterday but are retro fitting heated seats so will be Monday or Tuesday for me before I can get it 

Similar situation, my car will be at the dealers by the 18th, pictures will follow

15 minutes ago, Rav4ster said:

... and all the MY22 cars are blue with beige seats ... 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Rav4ster said:

Both my 2019 and 2021 Excel have Brown trays.

Didn't know 2wd only get cheapy drive mode buttons and not the nice colour changing glowing knob you get in the 4wd.

I like the brown interior, and the shiny silver wheels.

9 hours ago, Rav4ster said:

Just the one I'm waiting for. Build in progress for 5 days now on MyT. Who knows when it will arrive, anytime between April and June, dealer calls monthly but I think they just sit and throw darts at the calendar 🥱

Placed my order for Black Edition on 14th September 2021.

MyT still says ‘Processing order’.

Not heard a sausage, so phoned dealer last week ….. nothing to update!  No ETA at all and dealerships not even taking orders anymore.

8 minutes ago, Bolt13 said:

Not heard a sausage, so phoned dealer last week ….. nothing to update!  No ETA at all and dealerships not even taking orders anymore.

The Black Edition isn't being carried forward as part of the MY22 range, which is why no more orders are being taken. Toyota have said they will honour existing orders.

55 minutes ago, ZZYGY said:

Just the one I'm waiting for. Build in progress for 5 days now on MyT. Who knows when it will arrive, anytime between April and June, dealer calls monthly but I think they just sit and throw darts at the calendar 🥱

I think there’s a posting on this about how to inspect your order online and see expected delivery date, shipping etc and how the build is progressing. I think it’s called a JSON file 

2 hours ago, George Dodds said:

I think there’s a posting on this about how to inspect your order online and see expected delivery date, shipping etc and how the build is progressing. I think it’s called a JSON file 

Thanks for that George, but I tried it and my order No doesn't show on the Network Tab in Chrome. Not too bothered, I'll probably follow it when the status changes to " Left the Factory"  if I can ID the vessel on Marine Traffic, which I use for other purposes. Just had a look at Nagoya Port and I seems quiet for car carriers today.

15 hours ago, ZZYGY said:

Thanks for that George, but I tried it and my order No doesn't show on the Network Tab in Chrome. Not too bothered, I'll probably follow it when the status changes to " Left the Factory"  if I can ID the vessel on Marine Traffic, which I use for other purposes. Just had a look at Nagoya Port and I seems quiet for car carriers today.

Hi, No problem. I found the instructions if you need to try at a later date and here is also a listing for my vehicle if it helps. Good luck. 

Choose Purchased

Right click Purchased and choose Inspect

Click on Network (middle of page)

In the Filter area (first column)  type order number (15 numbers) which can be found using your MyToyota app.

Reload/refresh web page

You should see a JSON file under ‘Name’ in the first column, click on that and your full details will appear on screen, showing all stages. 

C03CE57A-73D3-4B4F-9677-4C50BCA6DD76.png

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 9:41 AM, Fish N Whips said:

So I had an email from Toyota last night saying my black edition is cancelled - quote:

"Your order for the Toyota RAV4 Black Edition was cancelled as we have been unable to fulfill any orders due to levels of stock. The RAV4 is an extremely popular model and, unfortunately, all available production space for UK orders have already been taken"

Phoned my dealer this morning who assures me my order is still live, no problems and to expect delivery May/June.

Might just flip a coin at this stage .... 😉

Had a call 4th feb 2022 ,

about my black edition order (4 th Sept2021)
the General Manager of My dealer said that they were producing more black edition to cover the high demand in the last days of orders . 
mine was due Jan but now may/June 😊

@FROSTYBALLS I meant dealerships are not taking any orders for any RAVs not the Black Edition, as this has now been discontinued - although honouring those with orders in already.

37 minutes ago, Bolt13 said:

@FROSTYBALLS I meant dealerships are not taking any orders for any RAVs not the Black Edition, as this has now been discontinued - although honouring those with orders in already.

??? Doesn’t make sense….. ‘dealerships are not taking any orders for any RAV’s…..’ ???? 

1 hour ago, Bolt13 said:

I’m about to trade in my black 2020 RAV4, here’s hoping the value goes up and up! 😁

29 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

??? Doesn’t make sense….. ‘dealerships are not taking any orders for any RAV’s…..’ ???? 

It does make sense - from time to time it would appear that Toyota place a short term moratorium on dealers being able to place new orders. That was certainly the case when I bought mine. The dealer stated that they were temporarily unable to place an order for a new car and didn't know when they would be again, but could search through available stock for something that reasonably matched my requirements. And, in the event, I had my car within 5 weeks - at that time I suspect Toyota UK had rather more stock than they really wanted!

I've no real idea what might be the rationale right now but I'd be tempted to guess that Toyota have more orders than they can deliver in the short term ...