Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

16 minutes ago, Yam16 said:

I have just received a message from my dealer which confirms the change in status from 'processing order' to 'build in progress' of my HEV Dynamic. Order placed at the end of September, so just about bang on 4 months to progressing to build. I'm told early May for delivery. The 'building your car' message has been unchanged for about a week now, so can any of you, who have had experience of this process already, give me an outline please, of the timing of stages through the MyT app that would indicate that the early May delivery is accurate. 

If you search this forum for JSON file you can inspect your My T web page to see a file containing dates etc. similar to mine below. My arrival date seems to be accurate according to my dealer. 

A718FB12-BE16-436C-98D7-6C1B79BFED4A.jpeg

8 hours ago, Yam16 said:

The 'building your car' message has been unchanged for about a week now, so can any of you, who have had experience of this process already, give me an outline please, of the timing of stages through the MyT app that would indicate that the early May delivery is accurate. 

It seems quite realistic. Usually, the building process takes about a week, then 1-2 weeks waiting for the vehicle carrier, a month to get to the port, that you see in your app, then transportation to your dealer and preparing your car.

On 2/4/2022 at 7:24 PM, ZZYGY said:

Just the one I'm waiting for. Build in progress for 5 days now on MyT. Who knows when it will arrive, anytime between April and June, dealer calls monthly but I think they just sit and throw darts at the calendar 🥱

Update from MyT today. "Left the factory" today 10 days after build started. JSON data shows estimated Delivery To Final  Destination: "2022-04-01" which I assume is the dealer.  Michigan Highway left Nagoya today  with eta Portbury on 10/3/22 then 3 weeks to dealer seems about right. I'm assuming MyT updates are not updated on weekends so are lagging by a few days. 

See here for Portbury lookahead.

https://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping/forward-movements

You can sort in the column headers. Nagoya is not listed in Ports from, but Livorno is the usual call in the med, so sorting on Livorno is a good indication of deliveries from Nagoya.

Ordered my Rav4 design 1st August on lease, eta was Nov, than Dec, than Jan, than 1st Feb. According to the the leasing company, its still on route to the port in England. He has no tracking information for me so I have to bug him every week for an update 

16 hours ago, ZZYGY said:

Michigan Highway left Nagoya today 

Where did you get that info from?

1 hour ago, Su17 said:

Ordered my Rav4 design 1st August on lease, eta was Nov, than Dec, than Jan, than 1st Feb. According to the the leasing company, its still on route to the port in England. He has no tracking information for me so I have to bug him every week for an update 

Have a search on here for a JSON file and that will give you all the dates on how your car is progressing. 

1 hour ago, George baker said:

Have a search on here for a JSON file and that will give you all the dates on how your car is progressing. 

George

It will most likely be a fleet order, they are treated differently to a private sale and and you have to rely on the dealer the order is placed with.

Its arrived!!!! Off to the dealer to see it tomorrow and go through the painful bit.....paying. Arranged to take delivery 1st March. Hopefully its a 2022 model

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Firecycle said:

Its arrived!!!! Off to the dealer to see it tomorrow and go through the painful bit.....paying. Arranged to take delivery 1st March. Hopefully its a 2022 model

Don't forget to take a few pictures and if you get chance.

3 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Don't forget to take a few pictures and if you get chance.

Will be doing that Roger, still cant work out without seeing it if its a 2022, it sailed from Nagoya on 29th Dec so presuming 2 weeks at the port and 1 week building it should be a 2022

1 hour ago, Firecycle said:

Will be doing that Roger, still cant work out without seeing it if its a 2022, it sailed from Nagoya on 29th Dec so presuming 2 weeks at the port and 1 week building it should be a 2022

First thing I looked for was electric passenger seat, sadly not, so 2021 but I wasn't really expecting anything else. Good luck!

Headlights is the most obvious change, will know in a few hours when I visit 😄

10 hours ago, Rav Rob said:

First thing I looked for was electric passenger seat, sadly not, so 2021 but I wasn't really expecting anything else. Good luck!

That reminded me the time I bought an electric chair for the wife. She was very comfy and happy, until I started strapping her wrists down..… that’s when the fight started. 🤫😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

That reminded me the time I bought an electric chair for the wife. She was very comfy and happy, until I started strapping her wrists down..… that’s when the fight started. 🤫😇

😂😂😂

Been to the dealer this morning and paid for my car, also took some pics before I left, really pleased its a 2022 model.

20220212_100649.jpg

20220212_100755.jpg

20220212_100811.jpg

20220212_100720.jpg

20220212_101138.jpg

20220212_100702.jpg

• Like 5

Very nice Gary

Did they stick to the same price that you were given when you ordered it?

Very nice colour!

I've ordered a Dynamic in silver blade bi-tone.

Same colour as my order. Mine is coming to UK next week. Waiting kills me.. No idea why it takes another 3 weeks once its in the UK 🤔

1 hour ago, atartan said:

Mine is coming to UK next week. Waiting kills me..

Is it Freemantle Highway due 20/02/22 ?

7 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Very nice Gary

Did they stick to the same price that you were given when you ordered it?

Hi Roger price was honoured, great dealer.

• Like 1