Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

Some very unhappy VAG Owners tonight. seems to happen once or twice a year worldwide with vehicle carriers. 

Yes, the crew were all airlifted off by Portugueses Air Sea Rescue. Cars bound for North America.  

Just think after waiting God know how long and then that happens.

3,965 vehicles of the VW, Porsche, Audi and Lamborghini brands.

Porsche said it had about 1,100 of its models on the ship

Bentley confirmed that 189 of its cars were also onboard the ship.

Ouch said the insurance man.

Fingers crossed for the end of May on the Black Edition FWD HEV delivery 🤞🏻

The ship that my car was on... delayed by 3 days and it keeps going up and down.. Really annoying

611034498_Screenshot2022-02-23at21_28_03.thumb.png.e666ea831a2f3a485bb8a087882315e0.png

9 hours ago, atartan said:

The ship that my car was on... delayed by 3 days and it keeps going up and down.. Really annoying

611034498_Screenshot2022-02-23at21_28_03.thumb.png.e666ea831a2f3a485bb8a087882315e0.png

High winds and tides so not able to dock which makes sense.

My HEV black edition which ordered 6th Sept 21 finally moved to processing with a 23rd March due to leave japan and estimated delivery of 26th May 😢 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Canningz said:

My HEV black edition which ordered 6th Sept 21 finally moved to processing with a 23rd March due to leave japan and estimated delivery of 26th May 😢 

Good to see Toyota are fulfilling these orders.

• Like 1

Ohhh Mine has arrived 😄.  I expected it in June now should get it in less than 3 months from ordering.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Canningz said:

Mine also updated yesterday with JSON data showing an estimated delivery date of 16th May to final destination.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roop said:

Ohhh Mine has arrived 😄.  I expected it in June now should get it in less than 3 months from ordering.

Mine too (PHEV Dynamic Premium) picking up next week. I had to tell the dealer it had arrived! 😂 Originally due in May. 

3228C3EC-CDF3-4A4A-89E5-F354977C59CD.jpeg

FDA8ED5A-F173-4C74-8EFB-2449A88BBD54.jpeg

AB56C02A-D8C3-4C10-BCA7-E17C161E029F.jpeg

C1FA8941-6180-4B8B-91D6-AFD165C8B874.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Mine too (PHEV Dynamic Premium) picking up next week. I had to tell the dealer it had arrived! 😂 Originally due in May. 

Excellent George I'm sure you will enjoy it.

My wait is coming to an end.

My HEV Design, ordered on 14th September, arrived at my dealer early February, but, as we decided from the beginning, we're collecting it on March 1st, complete with extra rear number plate for the caravan.

We're looking forward trying out out new toy.

Speaking of the caravan, we'll see how we get on and I'll add some comments when we have some experience.

GDB

• Like 1

So nice to see such positive comments as finally things seem to be moving.

Onwards and upwards 🤘🏻 (unless Russia has some sort of impact - so sad 😞)

3 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Excellent George I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Thanks. 

Read this morning the BMW Mini assembly line is shutting down for a period due to the chip shortage.  So that factor has not been resolved, so could affect other manufacturers too.

30 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Read this morning the BMW Mini assembly line is shutting down for a period due to the chip shortage.  So that factor has not been resolved, so could affect other manufacturers too.

No it hasn’t and plenty of press coverage saying so. Ukraine situation May add further problems. 

George, so pleased to see your new car has arrived. I've got the same spec on order too, looks fantastic. Hope it's all that you wished for. I think it's a great time to get a PHEV right now, we can pretty much ignore the fuel cost escalation, however my heart goes out to those poor innocent people in Ukraine. Another Cold War would be fine as no one gets killed in cold wars, just a great shame we can't all get on with each other as we all want the same things really. If more stuff in the world was made by Toyota we'd all be able to enjoy reliability so much more that maybe we could just get on with dealing with humanity and celebrating it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NASY said:

George, so pleased to see your new car has arrived. I've got the same spec on order too, looks fantastic. Hope it's all that you wished for. I think it's a great time to get a PHEV right now, we can pretty much ignore the fuel cost escalation, however my heart goes out to those poor innocent people in Ukraine. Another Cold War would be fine as no one gets killed in cold wars, just a great shame we can't all get on with each other as we all want the same things really. If more stuff in the world was made by Toyota we'd all be able to enjoy reliability so much more that maybe we could just get on with dealing with humanity and celebrating it.

Hi, yes I am looking forward to getting into the driving seat. thank you.

I agree, there is so much unnecessary madness around the world. 

I've been reading for some time now that it's not likely to be until 2023 before the chip shortage is resolved.  The madness playing out in the Ukranin may have an impact. 

43 minutes ago, ernieb said:

I've been reading for some time now that it's not likely to be until 2023 before the chip shortage is resolved.  The madness playing out in the Ukranin may have an impact. 

Yes, pre Ukraine that was the view but who knows now. The world is a different place and all bets are off. 

Can anyone confirm if the MY22 Rav 4 phev has the led interior lights as standard please? Looks like the rav4 prime in USA has them standard now

On 2/23/2022 at 9:31 PM, atartan said:

Your ship is docking.

Snap11.thumb.jpg.290a9bf21f6c1cb11396ac6dc5104315.jpg

2 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Your ship is docking.

Snap11.thumb.jpg.290a9bf21f6c1cb11396ac6dc5104315.jpg

I noticed, It was delayed by 5 days. Hopefully rest of the journey will be quicker