Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

adding to the general 'things are on the up' sentiment - my August 21 order for black edition has finally populated on the app with estimated delivery 16 May 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fish N Whips said:

adding to the general 'things are on the up' sentiment - my August 21 order for black edition has finally populated on the app with estimated delivery 16 May 🙂

Interesting - my new order appeared on the MyT app within a day or so but it just shows as 'Processing order".  Does it remain that way until such time as an actual build date is established or will it give some indication as to the likely build date?  It would be nice to know an estimated date, even if that subsequently gets pushed back.

I placed my order late September, showed 'processing order' for just over 4 months. Changed to 'build in progress' on 02/02, then 'left factory' on 09/02. So, it's still in port awaiting a vessel or possibly en route. Presumably it will change status again when arrived in UK. 

55 minutes ago, Yam16 said:

I placed my order late September, showed 'processing order' for just over 4 months. Changed to 'build in progress' on 02/02, then 'left factory' on 09/02. So, it's still in port awaiting a vessel or possibly en route. Presumably it will change status again when arrived in UK. 

From what I've found the left the factory notice usually means it's on the ship (has it got a ship picture next to the massage), so it takes over  28 days to get to Portbury dock in the UK and some times longer depending on the ship getting into docks at ports on the way.

Yes, the 'vehicle on ship' icon indicating 'left the factory' is highlighted in red + white dot. Dealer estimation, presumably with some info from Toyota, is early May. Its been a long wait so far. Glad to see that others on the forum have been collecting their vehicles. I've been busy sorting and planning the sale of my 8 yr old Yeti, privately. Not trading it in. Incidentally, another topic on new car purchase. Dealers are pedalling the GAP/Smart Insurance/Supagard/Tyre&Alloy Insurance package. Mine actually added it to invoice without a word. £1.6k. Peanuts, I guess when you're spending nearly 40k! Needless to say I will not be taking up the offer and removing it. I'm insured with NFU at the moment and will get the 2yr new car cover as standard and I have a local detailer in mind for paint/trim protection. Not sure about the other items in the package. What decisions/conclusions did anyone else come to? 

22 minutes ago, Su17 said:

Bad news for those waiting

Already posted - 

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/15-general-club-discussions/

Please check General Club Discussions before posting duplicate posts or topics such as this.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:59 PM, George Dodds said:

Mine too (PHEV Dynamic Premium) picking up next week. I had to tell the dealer it had arrived! 😂 Originally due in May. 

3228C3EC-CDF3-4A4A-89E5-F354977C59CD.jpeg

FDA8ED5A-F173-4C74-8EFB-2449A88BBD54.jpeg

AB56C02A-D8C3-4C10-BCA7-E17C161E029F.jpeg

C1FA8941-6180-4B8B-91D6-AFD165C8B874.jpeg

Thanks for posting that. I have the same spec in the same colour on order, so it's lovely to be able to see what it'll look like.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Already posted - 

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/15-general-club-discussions/

Please check General Club Discussions before posting duplicate posts or topics such as this.

frostyballs you are well named. its a totaly different reason for this lasted shutdown. I would also like to say that it is not the first time you've  been a bit ott with your comments/remarks. and your supposed to be management

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FORBES said:

its a totaly different reason for this lasted shutdown. I would also like to say that it is not the first time you've  been a bit ott with your comments/remarks. and your supposed to be management

I asked the member to check General Club Discussions before making duplicate posts because the issue of a possible cyber attack had already been posted. 

The topic in question is;

My earlier response was not over the top as it prevents unnecessary duplication. 

Please return to the subject of this topic - Rav4 estimated delivery time - thanks.

I too made a duplicate new topic thread about this issue because I had no idea one had already been made. And it may have a bearing on delivery dates so surely not entirely irrelevant to this topic? You run a good forum but not everyone is on here 24/7 or has time to check everything before posting. Cut a bit of slack! 

• Like 1

Back to the topic subject, please.

On 2/28/2022 at 4:18 PM, AnApeNamedJoe said:

Thanks for posting that. I have the same spec in the same colour on order, so it's lovely to be able to see what it'll look like.

Looks really nice! Think this is the first time I’ve seen a real life photo of the 2022 UK model. 

I’m a bit worried about why my JSON current order status is showing as, “called off”. But it also saying delivery to final destination as 2022-05-20 though, which is 8 months after my initial order.  Hopefully I’ll get it soon! 

Order was decuma grey with JBL FWD Hybrid. 

Collected mine today Excel with Premium Pack 

20220301_145032.jpg

20220301_145023.jpg

20220301_145047.jpg

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Firecycle said:

Looks good Gary, was the dealer ship busy with new cars going out?

22 minutes ago, Firecycle said:

20220301_145032.jpg

20220301_145023.jpg

20220301_145047.jpg

Silver Blade? Same as mine - but doesn't have the black roof.

Like those wheels 🙂.

W/washer level warning - gonna need that with headlamp washers 🤣

13 minutes ago, Lawnmowerman said:

Yes had them on a Honda, unless you drive off road, never used them in anger but would wash the headlamps every time you washed the screen

3 minutes ago, Roger_N said:

Yes had them on a Honda, unless you drive off road, never used them in anger but would wash the headlamps every time you washed the screen

In my Audi days we called them Aliens - the way they jump out of the bumper 🤣. Is that how they are known in Toyota circles?

1 hour ago, Roger_N said:

Looks good Gary, was the dealer ship busy with new cars going out?

Hi Roger, the dealer is busy for the next 3 days they had to call me to arrange an appointment for me to collect they were that busy!!

1 hour ago, Lawnmowerman said:

Silver Blade? Same as mine - but doesn't have the black roof.

Like those wheels 🙂.

That's the pan roof, its only silver at the very end near to the rear hatch. The wheels are slightly different from 2021 in the fact that they are gunsmoked (best way I can describe) rather than just silver

• Like 1

Collected my RAV4 Design, Silver Blade, 22 plate car today. 167 days from the order date. We could have had it mid February, but delayed to get a 22 plate.

We made an appointment to collect it at 2pm and the dealership was fairly quiet, but had been very busy all morning with customer collections. Even then the the whole of the garage was still awash with 22 plate cars.

We only driven about 80 miles so far, and haven't had time to work out what all the functions are, never mind how to invoke them - I've got a head full of acronyms to sort out!

Despite having had only a short acquaintance we're very pleased with it. It's very much more refined than the diesel Yeti 4x4 it has replaced. I'm pleased with upgrades of the 22 model, LED interior lights, illuminated window switches, LED headlights and, in particular, the dark silver alloy wheels, which I wasn't expecting, they really do look classy.

The factory fitted tow-bar is very nice and sturdy, easy to fit and remove. I haven't had it near the caravan yet but I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be ideal.

GDB

RAV4.jpg

• Like 5

Which dealer did you buy it from?

Don't the new headlights look angry! like its going to bite you on the @ss!!!   I do like it.

The lights on my 2021 loan car were okay but they did seem to be set a bit low, so I would be interested to know how the LED headlights compare with the old ones.  Also, do they have an auto-dip function or blot out segments of the beam pattern to avoid dazzling other motorists?

• Like 1