Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

Hi, looks like there is no consistency on lead times.  I ordered an Excel with premium pack back in June 2021 with a 13 week lead time. I have had revised dates from my supplier since end of September with ETA now end of March 2022.  I’m frustrated to see a number of delivered models which were ordered well after mine. Anyone else waited since June 2021 or before?

Following on from my previous post, I did get an e mail from the dealer to offer apologies for the lack of contact and that they would look into latest news for me and report, however the MyT app data has changed again today and moved on, on the map, still 'In Transit' but now moved on to showing in Derby. That's 6 days from arriving at Portbury, so perhaps not too long to wait now, final checks, fitting tow bar then down south to dealer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wool said:

Hi, looks like there is no consistency on lead times.  I ordered an Excel with premium pack back in June 2021 with a 13 week lead time. I have had revised dates from my supplier since end of September with ETA now end of March 2022.  I’m frustrated to see a number of delivered models which were ordered well after mine. Anyone else waited since June 2021 or before?

Didn’t order in June, but my timeline seems consistent with yours. I ordered my Rav in August 2021, and had revised dates from supplier in November to say I’d get car end of May which seems to be lining up now that MyT has been showing as “Build In Progress” for the last 7 days.

So ordered 2 months after you, and if all keeps to current timelines should also receive the car 2 months after you.

I changed my order from a GLX hydrid to the XSE hybrid (in October 2021) as I was told it would be delivered prior to March 2022. To date, there is no ETA on the car. This is in Australia.

Stepson ordered his HEV Rav4 Dynamic a couple of days ago and was given delivery date as November.

20 hours ago, Wool said:

Ordered mine (Excel) End of October, got a current date of the 11th April. But had all kind of dates given going back and forth from February 22 to June 22.  I'm now a t point of "it'll turn up when it turns up". 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 4:17 PM, Yam16 said:

Following on from my previous post, I did get an e mail from the dealer to offer apologies for the lack of contact and that they would look into latest news for me and report, however the MyT app data has changed again today and moved on, on the map, still 'In Transit' but now moved on to showing in Derby. That's 6 days from arriving at Portbury, so perhaps not too long to wait now, final checks, fitting tow bar then down south to dealer. 

Looks like mine arrived on the same vessel as your's Yam16 . ETA at my dealer was 1st April. Just checked My toyota JSON  and it has updated to 25th March        
currentStatus: "ArrivedInCountry"
damageCode: ""
estimatedDeliveryToFinalDestination: "2022-03-25"
isDelayed: null

I'm holding off on contacting the dealer to get my arguments ready for changes to the deal agreed in October. I don't think they will, but it's best to be prepared, particularly on trade in value which has held steady within £200 for 5 months. Also have the option to sell to one of the Cazoo, Carwow etc lot. Good to have some ammo for a change.

On 3/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, Wildthing21 said:

Nice pics .are you happy with the colour? I went for the urban khaki too tho still not sure best choice yet.

Absolutely love it, in fact everyone that has seen it has complimented it. Really stands out

9 hours ago, ZZYGY said:

Looks like mine arrived on the same vessel as your's Yam16 . ETA at my dealer was 1st April. Just checked My toyota JSON  and it has updated to 25th March        
currentStatus: "ArrivedInCountry"
damageCode: ""
estimatedDeliveryToFinalDestination: "2022-03-25"
isDelayed: null

I'm holding off on contacting the dealer to get my arguments ready for changes to the deal agreed in October. I don't think they will, but it's best to be prepared, particularly on trade in value which has held steady within £200 for 5 months. Also have the option to sell to one of the Cazoo, Carwow etc lot. Good to have some ammo for a change.

Try Motorway as I found their offer was better than the others but that's only a guide.

My dealer stuck to the price they gave me back in mid-October which I was very happy with, looking around recently secondhand prices seem to have been falling at least for the car I traded in.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Disco Pants said:

Ordered mine (Excel) End of October, got a current date of the 11th April. But had all kind of dates given going back and forth from February 22 to June 22.  I'm now a t point of "it'll turn up when it turns up". 

That seems about the right time currently I ordered mine 18th October and it was in the dealers on the 16th March.

10 hours ago, ZZYGY said:

My Toyota dealer offered me a lot less part exchange for my Volvo XC60 than I eventually received by using the Carwow (nee Wizzle) platform. I put my Volvo up on the Carwow platform and received an offer at my asking price literally within 30 minutes. A Volvo dealership in the south of England offered £30,000 cash in contrast to £27,000 PEX from my Toyota dealer. They came and collected my car the same day I picked up my Rav4 and transferred the money at the same time. Very easy and stress free.

I got slightly better offers through Motorway although in both cases actually sold through Autotrader for even more. However I do suspect the wider market has peaked (exec cars and SUV’s will be increasingly difficult to sell) albeit small Eco cars will probably maintain their premium prices given the cost of fuel and other household budget pressures. 

3 hours ago, Hayzee said:

My Toyota dealer offered me a lot less part exchange for my Volvo XC60 than I eventually received by using the Carwow (nee Wizzle) platform. I put my Volvo up on the Carwow platform and received an offer at my asking price literally within 30 minutes. A Volvo dealership in the south of England offered £30,000 cash in contrast to £27,000 PEX from my Toyota dealer. They came and collected my car the same day I picked up my Rav4 and transferred the money at the same time. Very easy and stress free.

I used Carwow for a new E Class about 5 years ago, they were excellent, good discount and customer service. A week before delivery of the Merc I put my Santa Fe on Autotrader and got a reply within 30 minutes from a Hyundai Dealer offering almost top book as he had a buyer waiting. I really thought it was a scam as it was too good to be true, but when I called back to confirm his ID he offered to transfer £1000 immediately to my account. They collected the car and paid on the spot, my most pleasant experience with the motor trade to date. 

Apologies for slight diversion from topic but those who have recently ordered probably read this thread.

I'm wondering what experience people have had from time of ordering at the dealership to the car appearing in the My Toyota account, or MyT app as purchased. My RAV appeared in my account minutes after paying a deposit and I have a "Thank you for your order" email from Toyota. However, mine was already built and in transit when I placed an order. My wife has recently ordered a Yaris but it hasn't appeared yet and the dealer (not the same dealership as mine) says it won't go on the app until the vehicle has been allocated a VIN and in build - which I know is nonsense as loads of people on here track at the "processing order" stage. I'm just wondering if the dealer has missed something and we need to chase via Toyota UK, or wait a few more weeks. She already has an account with the same email address as the dealer order paperwork.

Initially it’s the order number that generates a message (processing) then it will go to being built and so on.

Like this:  

1 hour ago, nlee said:

Apologies for slight diversion from topic but those who have recently ordered probably read this thread.

I'm wondering what experience people have had from time of ordering at the dealership to the car appearing in the My Toyota account, or MyT app as purchased. My RAV appeared in my account minutes after paying a deposit and I have a "Thank you for your order" email from Toyota. However, mine was already built and in transit when I placed an order. My wife has recently ordered a Yaris but it hasn't appeared yet and the dealer (not the same dealership as mine) says it won't go on the app until the vehicle has been allocated a VIN and in build - which I know is nonsense as loads of people on here track at the "processing order" stage. I'm just wondering if the dealer has missed something and we need to chase via Toyota UK, or wait a few more weeks. She already has an account with the same email address as the dealer order paperwork.

Hi there, I ordered mine in February and is able to view in in MyT app right away. somehow it has disappeared from the app or website last week. Not so sure what is happening

• Thanks 1

This is my first post so hello everyone! I’ve just placed an order for a RAV4 Dynamic PHEV and I was told delivery was expected September/October, but I only need it in November so they are happy to keep hold of it for me until then. They did say November was ideal as it allows for some delays. 

• Like 2

Well 5 months later I'm going to have to find something else to spend my time waiting for!!!

A picture of the new spacer wheel it's a 165/90R18 if anyone is interested

Rav4 22.jpg

Space saver Tyre.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Well 5 months later I'm going to have to find something else to spend my time waiting for!!!

Rav4 22.jpg

Space saver Tyre.jpg

Excellent exterior colour choice the same as I have ordered but with beige interior. Any chance you could  put up a rear side on photo. Thanks

21 minutes ago, FORBES said:

Excellent exterior colour choice the same as I have ordered but with beige interior. Any chance you could  put up a rear side on photo. Thanks

Take it you couldn't wait for a Silver Blade then...............🤣

53 minutes ago, FORBES said:

I'll put some up tomorrow.

On 3/22/2022 at 7:48 PM, Lawnmowerman said:

Take it you couldn't wait for a Silver Blade then...............🤣

Another name I have for silver blade is Mod edit as everyone has 1. No offence  intended.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Rav4 22.jpg

Space saver Tyre.jpg

Space saver standard?

Edited by Hayzee

1 hour ago, Hayzee said:

Space saver standard?

Yes as long as you don't get the Panoramic Roof or the Premium Pack applies to HEV only