Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery Time

atartan

1 hour ago, George baker said:

Have a search on here for a JSON file and that will give you all the dates on how your car is progressing. 

George

It will most likely be a fleet order, they are treated differently to a private sale and and you have to rely on the dealer the order is placed with.

Its arrived!!!! Off to the dealer to see it tomorrow and go through the painful bit.....paying. Arranged to take delivery 1st March. Hopefully its a 2022 model

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Firecycle said:

Its arrived!!!! Off to the dealer to see it tomorrow and go through the painful bit.....paying. Arranged to take delivery 1st March. Hopefully its a 2022 model

Don't forget to take a few pictures and if you get chance.

3 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Don't forget to take a few pictures and if you get chance.

Will be doing that Roger, still cant work out without seeing it if its a 2022, it sailed from Nagoya on 29th Dec so presuming 2 weeks at the port and 1 week building it should be a 2022

1 hour ago, Firecycle said:

Will be doing that Roger, still cant work out without seeing it if its a 2022, it sailed from Nagoya on 29th Dec so presuming 2 weeks at the port and 1 week building it should be a 2022

First thing I looked for was electric passenger seat, sadly not, so 2021 but I wasn't really expecting anything else. Good luck!

10 hours ago, Rav Rob said:

First thing I looked for was electric passenger seat, sadly not, so 2021 but I wasn't really expecting anything else. Good luck!

That reminded me the time I bought an electric chair for the wife. She was very comfy and happy, until I started strapping her wrists down..… that’s when the fight started. 🤫😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

That reminded me the time I bought an electric chair for the wife. She was very comfy and happy, until I started strapping her wrists down..… that’s when the fight started. 🤫😇

😂😂😂

Same colour as my order. Mine is coming to UK next week. Waiting kills me.. No idea why it takes another 3 weeks once its in the UK 🤔

1 hour ago, atartan said:

Mine is coming to UK next week. Waiting kills me..

Is it Freemantle Highway due 20/02/22 ?

7 hours ago, Roger_N said:

Very nice Gary

Did they stick to the same price that you were given when you ordered it?

Hi Roger price was honoured, great dealer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atartan said:

Same colour as my order. Mine is coming to UK next week. Waiting kills me.. No idea why it takes another 3 weeks once its in the UK 🤔

Ata, I think 3 weeks is a little over the top, my experience was just over a week but I guess they have to build in more time depending on how busy they are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flatcoat said:

Looks classy in silver! 

It does Adrian, can't beat silver and black but everyone has their preferences, I love it but that's just me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Firecycle said:

Ata, I think 3 weeks is a little over the top, my experience was just over a week but I guess they have to build in more time depending on how busy they are.

Finger crossed, Hopefully It arrives to dealer in first week of March