Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

11 minutes ago, JMCterrano2 said:

Just a quick Update, 

Is now in my Toyota, processing order, will be another long wait.

If your experience with PHEV is different please let us know

BR

J

Joao

My experience was that I ordered my PHEV in the first half of November last year and it arrived at the dealers in the first week of February. However, it will depend on a number of issues which may be different at this time.

C

I understood from elsewhere on this forum that Toyota were not processing any new RAV orders at the moment?With my PHEV order it only took about 2-3 days for MyT to be enabled and show the order. However all RAV4 delivery times have recently become much longer so I guess September is as good as it gets. 

Had another update on my RAV4, originally order beginning of Nov, was told mid Feb originally, with the factory shut downs went out to End June and now just had an update and it is due mid-April.

Wait and see what they say next month, just resigned to the fact it'll be here when it gets here.

• Like 1

It's a very fluid situation at the moment with many affecting factors so it's just a case of waiting.

By looking at this thread I see now how lucky I was with my PHEV, ordered 26/08, collected 04/01 😇

4 minutes ago, kucyk said:

By looking at this thread I see now how lucky I was with my PHEV, ordered 26/08, collected 04/01 😇

You and me both! Only downside is we just missed out on the MY22 changes…. 

Yes, mainly new headlight internals (same shape), interior LED’s, powered passenger seat. 

That's about it Adrian, I do like the look of the latest headlights though.

So do I, I was particularly disappointed to miss out on that update - and interior LED’s. Have ordered a set today so can look forward to a fun day of retrofitting them - along with strobe mirror indicators. Maybe the headlights will be capable of retro fit upgrade….. 

1 hour ago, Flatcoat said:

Yes, mainly new headlight internals (same shape), interior LED’s, powered passenger seat. 

True, the only 'upgrade' I am bothered about missing getting a 21 instead of 22 was the missing spare they now put back in, thanks for nothing Toyota, you owe me £165 I had to fork out for my own spare!!

Hi. I just caught the end of this conversation. Are you saying the My22 models now have a real spare? 

and is it HEV or PHEVs or both ? 

2 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Hi. I just caught the end of this conversation. Are you saying the My22 models now have a real spare? 

and is it HEV or PHEVs or both ? 

Just the HEV but you loose it if you go for the Premium Pack. Unsure yet about the type of spare but suspect it  will not be full size.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rav Rob said:

True, the only 'upgrade' I am bothered about missing getting a 21 instead of 22 was the missing spare they now put back in, thanks for nothing Toyota, you owe me £165 I had to fork out for my own spare!!

How many times have bought something from a store or online, happy with the purchase, couple days later something of value has been added or maybe a discount, you missed out. Bit annoyed eh?       
Typically eBay occasionally give a discount on various goods, sometimes 10%, maybe 15% or even 20%. I took advantage one time and got an iPad £65 off, other times I bought one day and the deal was announced the next day. I didn’t go back and say eBay you owe me £x. It’s tough but that’s how life is, you win, you loose.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Roger_N said:

Just the HEV but you loose it if you go for the Premium Pack. Unsure yet about the type of spare but suspect it  will not be full size.

Many thanks. 

5 hours ago, Flatcoat said:

So do I, I was particularly disappointed to miss out on that update - and interior LED’s. Have ordered a set today so can look forward to a fun day of retrofitting them - along with strobe mirror indicators. Maybe the headlights will be capable of retro fit upgrade….. 

I think the headlights will retro fit after all they are the same size just the internals are different. Plenty of info on YouTube about how to change put the interior bulbs

20 hours ago, Catlover said:

How many times have bought something from a store or online, happy with the purchase, couple days later something of value has been added or maybe a discount, you missed out. Bit annoyed eh?       
Typically EBay occasionally give a discount on various goods, sometimes 10%, maybe 15% or even 20%. I took advantage one time and got an iPad £65 off, other times I bought one day and the deal was announced the next day. I didn’t go back and say eBay you owe me £x. It’s tough but that’s how life is, you win, you loose.

I meant it tongue in cheek, I am old enough, and experienced enough in life not to need a lecture. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rav Rob said:

I meant it tongue in cheek, I am old enough, and experienced enough in life not to need a lecture. Thanks.

One of the problem of a forum is it is not visual, so no one can see your tongue in cheek, nor does a persons true personality show. Thankfully smilies help a bit.

2 hours ago, Rav Rob said:

3 minutes ago, Catlover said:

One of the problem of a forum is it is not visual, so no one can see your tongue in cheek, nor does a persons true personality show. Thankfully smilies help a bit.

Can we please return to the topic subject.

• Thanks 4

Back on subject 😜 …… anyone waiting for their Black Edition FWD HEV?

Still ‘processing order’ from order date of 14th September 2021 with no news 😢

Picking up my PHEV Dynamic on the 1st March (ordered 8 November).....here's a pic.....could only do a side pic as you can see it is closed in by other vehicles.....not a great pic as its dirty too.

Question....the expanded foam insert under the boot floor doesn't have a wheel well....how have others fitted their spacesavers?

PXL_20220215_163324451.jpg

• Like 3

I'm now being quoted August or September delivery for a new PHEV.  This was only April or May a couple of weeks ago!!!

3 minutes ago, Centaur said:

I'm now being quoted August or September delivery for a new PHEV.  This was only April or May a couple of weeks ago!!!

Hi when did you put order date

43 minutes ago, Centaur said:

September delivery for a new PHEV.  This was only April or May a couple

43 minutes ago, Centaur said:

I’ve put my order this last weekend and delivery quoted for September 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links