Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

40 minutes ago, Bolt13 said:

Hi guys, is there any way of tracking a delivery from the VIN no?

Dealer only knows it’s left the factory (Aichi) and both them and I don’t have the original 15 digit order number, so can’t check the JSON.  Presuming it’s coming from Nagoya to Bristol.

The dealer has also said delivery will be June now 😕

Any help would be much appreciated 👍🏻😊

Is this a lease/Fleet order?

If it is there is no tracking, you can only make rough estimates.

From leaving the factory a few days to 2 weeks before it get on the ship

You can do this by tracking ships leaving Nagoya or arriving in Bristol Portbury. travel times are in the region of 28 days but can be longer if delayed.

You can use this link to track ships and ports, type in names in the search box: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/2715?name=NAGOYA&country=Japan

You can see expected arrivals in Portbury using this link: https://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping/forward-movements

Some ships to look out for (car carriers) they seem to be using an agent named OS-K and the next port of call after Portbury is usually ZEEBRUGGE

EURASIAN HIGHWAY
CANADIAN HIGHWAY
VIRGO LEADER
BRASILIA HIGHWAY
VEGA LEADER
FREMANTLE HIGHWAY
CORAL LEADER
MERCURY LEADER
OCEANUS LEADER
POSEIDON LEADER
VIKING ADVENTURE

It will pass a couple months, as I've said before if you can find someone with a order around the same date yours that are using the app it will make life easier. Also you will loose tracking when the ships go out of range of land based stations

If you have it showing on the MyT app you should be able to see more information using Firefox or Chrome browsers with the method described earlier in this thread starting around page 9 or 10

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Roger_N said:

Is this a lease/Fleet order?

If it is there is no tracking, you can only make rough estimates.

From leaving the factory a few days to 2 weeks before it get on the ship

You can do this by tracking ships leaving Nagoya or arriving in Bristol Portbury. travel times are in the region of 28 days but can be longer if delayed.

You can use this link to track ships and ports, type in names in the search box: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/2715?name=NAGOYA&country=Japan

You can see expected arrivals in Portbury using this link: https://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping/forward-movements

Some ships to look out for (car carriers) they seem to be using an agent named OS-K and the next port of call after Portbury is usually ZEEBRUGGE

EURASIAN HIGHWAY
CANADIAN HIGHWAY
VIRGO LEADER
BRASILIA HIGHWAY
VEGA LEADER
FREMANTLE HIGHWAY
CORAL LEADER
MERCURY LEADER
OCEANUS LEADER
POSEIDON LEADER
VIKING ADVENTURE

It will pass a couple months, as I've said before if you can find someone with a order around the same date yours that are using the app it will make life easier. Also you will loose tracking when the ships go out of range of land based stations

If you have it showing on the MyT app you should be able to see more information using Firefox or Chrome browsers with the method described earlier in this thread starting around page 9 or 10

Thanks Roger 👍🏻

It’s not a lease vehicle and it’s a ‘lesser spotted Black Edition’ so not making them after this run.  It was 1 1/2 weeks behind Craig’s being made, so 🤞🏻 it will be the end of May.

I was just interested if there was another way of tracking it.

It’s been a looonnng time and just want it in the country now, before anything else goes wrong 😑 

I was looking at other ships coming from Nagoya, not the ones you listed, but will check these now as well 😊

Thanks again 👍🏻😊

12 minutes ago, Bolt13 said:

Thanks Roger 👍🏻

It’s not a lease vehicle and it’s a ‘lesser spotted Black Edition’ so not making them after this run.  It was 1 1/2 weeks behind Craig’s being made, so 🤞🏻 it will be the end of May.

I was just interested if there was another way of tracking it.

It’s been a looonnng time and just want it in the country now, before anything else goes wrong 😑 

I was looking at other ships coming from Nagoya, not the ones you listed, but will check these now as well 😊

Thanks again 👍🏻😊

The list of ships is not the only ones being used,

It would look like it could be on the same ship as Craig’s or the next one.

Hopefully the dealer will get an update when it arrives in Derby.

• Like 1

My HEV FWD Dynamic (ordered 04/11/21) is being built at the moment. My Toyota suggests it will leave factory tomorrow & will be at final destination 20/06/22. Dealer said a few weeks ago, that it was delayed again but should be available in August. Hoping My Toyota data is more accurate! 

3 hours ago, Roger_N said:

The list of ships is not the only ones being used,

It would look like it could be on the same ship as Craig’s or the next one.

Hopefully the dealer will get an update when it arrives in Derby.

Craig checked with his 6 digit number and it works in MyT 👍🏻😊

So checked mine and delivery to my dealership is 30/05 …….. definitely on a different RORO to Craig.

• Like 1

I am expecting delivery of my Rav4 tomorrow. First ordered towards the end of Oct 2021, given an estimate delivery date of April 14th and they were spot on (1 day earlier). This is for an Excel 2WD HEV model.

1 hour ago, jazzyb88 said:

I am expecting delivery of my Rav4 tomorrow. First ordered towards the end of Oct 2021, given an estimate delivery date of April 14th and they were spot on (1 day earlier). This is for an Excel 2WD HEV model.

The orders may well be taking longer, mines was ordered on the 18th Oct last year and I have had it a 3 weeks now and that was with ship being 5 days late docking in Portbury.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 6:39 PM, Bolt13 said:

I’ve been ‘spotting’ RAV’s for months now, as they are a rare breed round my parts and hardly saw any 😕

However, I’m seeing more and more on the roads now ✔️

Even seen 2 Black Editions!  A supplier at work has one of them 😲😁

What an earth am I going to do when mine arrives? 🤭🤣🤣🤣

I parked next to a Black Edition when picking my kid up today. Looked fantastic, a real head turner. Hope you enjoy it mate! 🙂

I wanted the Black Edition, but they had stopped offering it when I looked to order, so I went for an Adventure in Jan. I was told to expect it in October, but it is now saying it has left the factory, so I'm not sure if it is really on its way much sooner or there has been a mistake. I guess I'll wait and see.

• Like 1

Just had confirmation of delivery. (PHEV)

Vehicle was due 27th April, but arrived yesterday. Might be worth a call if your date was similar, they’re obviously ahead of schedule. 

Been told my PHEV is just waiting to clear customs, ordered Nov. 

22 hours ago, Roger_N said:

The orders may well be taking longer, mines was ordered on the 18th Oct last year and I have had it a 3 weeks now and that was with ship being 5 days late docking in Portbury.

Ah but my point was that my order did not take longer, they were spot on. Looking at the recent replies, looks like orders are coming through nicely for others too.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jazzyb88 said:

Ah but my point was that my order did not take longer, they were spot on. Looking at the recent replies, looks like orders are coming through nicely for others too.

I wasn't referring to the date but the time the order took to arrive, the time from order to the time you can collect it, yours is about 1-2 weeks longer and mine had a 5 day delay due to he ship having to wait to dock twice.

This is what i was referring to.

Just had 2 quotes from dealers for Rav4 AWD Excel Premium both quoting Jan 23 for info if ordered this week. 

16 minutes ago, Packard said:

Just had 2 quotes from dealers for Rav4 AWD Excel Premium both quoting Jan 23 for info if ordered this week. 

Afraid so, on the plus side it'll be a face lifted model with improved sat navigation and Safety Sense 3.0.

7 minutes ago, duncerduncs said:

Afraid so, on the plus side it'll be a face lifted model with improved sat navigation and Safety Sense 3.0.

Where is this information? Hasn’t the rav just been face lifted?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bcc212 said:

Where is this information? Hasn’t the rav just been face lifted?

Posted it on page 29!

It's also on bestcarweb.jp - if your Japanese is a bit rusty, try Google Translate!

Lovely, thanks!

My mrs has a new CHR as a hire car and if the new infotainment is anything to go by, I’ll keep the old one with physical buttons. The new system is unresponsive and not intuitive at all. 

Let’s hope they refine it for the new Rav. 

12 minutes ago, duncerduncs said:

Posted it on page 29!

It's also on bestcarweb.jp - if your Japanese is a bit rusty, try Google Translate!

Is that a credible source? It seems unlikely that Toyota would go to the expense of face-lifting a model 2 years in a row.

1 hour ago, Bcc212 said:

Hasn’t the rav just been face lifted?

Not a facelift, just part of the MY22 update:

5 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Not a facelift, just part of the MY22 update:

This is MY2023 updates - I've had it confirmed by Kinto as my lease offer is likely to change by the time the car is actually produced!

MY2022 orders have now stopped to allow the factory's to catch up with the back log in orders - apparently there is over a thousand orders for the PHEV model to fulfil in this country alone!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AnApeNamedJoe said:

Is that a credible source? It seems unlikely that Toyota would go to the expense of face-lifting a model 2 years in a row.

Definitely! The magazine is very well informed!

Toyota need to update a few things for MY23 to meet forthcoming regulation changes, hence what will be a mid life update. 

I've ordered Rav4 Excel decuma grey with beige interior, premium pack & JBL sound systems on 12/11/2021. 

Still waiting for factory production from Japan. ETD Aug 2022. Anyone has similar specs and has received the RAV4  MY22 car?

20 hours ago, Jeffrey Loh said:

I've ordered Rav4 Excel decuma grey with beige interior, premium pack & JBL sound systems on 12/11/2021. 

Still waiting for factory production from Japan. ETD Aug 2022. Anyone has similar specs and has received the RAV4  MY22 car?

Ordered a Excel, no extras, HEV a couple of weeks before you and got it a few weeks ago.

@Disco Pants

That's very nice! I keep checking MyT and still showing as processing order. 

Not sure why taking such a long time for a new car with the extras.