Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tracking new order

gaznrx8

Hi

placed an new car order 2 days ago but struggling how to track the build process. 

sales woman says download the MyT app and put in your name and the build tracking information will come up. 
I’ve set the app up but to add a car it’s asking for a registration number or vin number. 
I’ve emailed the sales woman but got no reply so thought I’d ask here ? 

thanks 

new Corolla owner 

Welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Moved to the Corolla club.

• Thanks 1

As long as you’ve set up your MyT account with the same email address as the one used in the finance application (if relevant but you should def take it now, they’re offering deposit contribution plus 0% finance, pay it off after 2 months if you want (minimum time) so no loss) and AFRL form, then you’ve sent the max in your side

if your dealer is fobbing you off, contact Toyota uk via webform, they usually respond by the next business day, they’ll speak to your dealer and it should be sorted out within a day or 2

note, depends which model you ordered but don’t expect to see it move from processing to build till the end of January earliest (if it doesn’t get pushed off past that)

https://www.toyota.co.uk/help-centre/#/iframe/https%3A%2F%2Fforms.toyota.co.uk%2Fcontact-us

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

How long does it normally take to show up on the MyT app from the date you sign on the dotted line ?

thanks

If the dealer has set it up correctly shouldn’t take more than a day

1 minute ago, Woofwoof said:

If the dealer has set it up correctly shouldn’t take more than a day

There are other factors, like component shortages and/or factory shutdowns that will affect that.

Just now, Stopeter44 said:

There are other factors, like component shortages and/or factory shutdowns that will affect that.

Those affect when you get a build date

they should not affect the order showing up as in process

But they do, it is what happened with my order. My experience is that until you get a build date, your order doesn't show up.

28 minutes ago, gaznrx8 said:

Just comes up with that 

8290C166-9404-4E66-9474-1C2394D912E0.png

I had the same issue and Knew from the forum that many ppl had the order showing as processing order

i contacted Toyota Uk and they contacted the dealer to help me and half a day later it showed up

34 minutes ago, gaznrx8 said:

Just comes up with that 

8290C166-9404-4E66-9474-1C2394D912E0.png

As @Woofwoof says, contact Toyota and see what happens, but bear in mind that My T and your order have to have matching email addresses and names.

I’m fed up of contacting my dealer must have phoned her 4 times she just says it might show up after Christmas. 

contacted Toyota uk which just put me through to the same sales woman I used, I felt as thou I was pestering them. 

My email is the same as the order I checked when I was on phone to her last time lol 

We Ordered ours on Saturday ( last weekend ), It showed up in MyT on Monday (Yesterday).

Are you looking at Purchased tab and not Owned? Car is also in my Wife's name, but email is mine and linked to MyT.

• Like 1

All I’m doing is going on the MyT app It loads up then that screen comes on the same as the screenshot I sent on here 

7E209659-08DB-4491-90A8-097AA73734D3.png

Is it better to go on the Toyota website to track the build if so please explain what tab to press 

thanks 

It's not necessarily better, but you click on the account icon, at the upper right in the window, and use the same credentials as you use for My T. There's a little more information on there.

2 hours ago, gaznrx8 said:

I’m fed up of contacting my dealer must have phoned her 4 times she just says it might show up after Christmas. 

contacted Toyota uk which just put me through to the same sales woman I used, I felt as thou I was pestering them. 

I used web form

didnt drive anyone mad

• Like 1

Yes, there's a contact form on the web. Don't know how it is for Toyota UK, but for Toyota France I received a response within 24 hours.