Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris GR Sport announced

Devon Aygo

Optional upgrade ? or are uk buyer being screwed again

I don't understand why in the UK you only have this type of material for the seats. In other countries of the European Union, this textile is for the basic version and the alcantara upholstery for the Plus finish. This business decision is absurd.

31 minutes ago, flash22 said:

The seats are the same as Excel/lunch edition

I'm waiting for the Full English Breakfast edition ...

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, scion said:

I don't understand why in the UK you only have this type of material for the seats. In other countries of the European Union, this textile is for the basic version and the alcantara upholstery for the Plus finish. This business decision is absurd.

Perhaps screwed again, there is only one gr sport option. https://www.toyota.co.uk/new-cars/yaris/build.YA.040.4c637a19-95d5-4319-aa5e-19499bce9408.html?path=customize/09a6531a-c3f1-4d2d-b4d3-eb45cbb35478/4c637a19-95d5-4319-aa5e-19499bce9408&c=ebb823a0-7ce2-4510-9ee3-c5185b995027&u=962a557a-0c53-442d-9314-811a2d3cf0b0&financeOption=monthly&filterEquipment=

Had a look on Toyota Europe and that states leather (effect) bolsters

GR SPORT black perforated Ultrasuede® with leather-like bolsters and red stitching

your country's importer has final say of specs, the mk4 has had a lot of changes 2023/24 we should see a facelift

just noticed toyota europe do a GR sport 1.5 2wd manual (not the GR)

The fact I knew the UK would get screwed on the final spec plus the country of assembly is what put me of ordering one.

Yaris seem to be very popular in the UK, there everywhere so this would should sell ok.

2 hours ago, scion said:

I rectify. In Europe this fabric upholstery is also exclusively equipped by Portugal, Greece and in Spain only in the basic finish (alcantara is included in the Plus finish)

I'm so glad I ordered the dynamic model last August, I've had the car since mid January and love it. In my opinion the interior is so much better than the GR sport option on offer today, for once I feel like a winner.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links