Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 C-HR details announced.

Devon Aygo

Toyota UK released detail of the upcoming MY22 C-HR today,

image.thumb.png.a834bcaf9eb923c991ca3141d961ef6c.png

image.thumb.png.995693fb444ed9fa9c60737603661c29.png

image.thumb.png.65786742f1b6ec3c71c27bcfd6412673.png

image.thumb.png.23a80b2a7ddf9354fa3e34b5e01fdfcd.png

image.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Changes look pretty minimal for 2022, is the infotainment screen larger than 2021? I find that the usb slot is placed perfectly to plug a phone in under the dash and stow it in the cup holder so the wireless connection is not something I’d have on a wish list. The only thing I’d like is a heated windscreen but I don’t think Toyota offer this on any model 🤔

When do the new MY changes start in production? My dad has a new GR Sport CH-R on order - looking like March 2022 collection 

1 hour ago, Gray86 said:

When do the new MY changes start in production? My dad has a new GR Sport CH-R on order - looking like March 2022 collection 

TGB Haven't published the dates yet

• Like 1

I am looking to order a CH-R GR Sport 2.0 in January and I have seen images that suggest the instrument cluster is also being changed to the same one as in the Corolla. Does anyone know if this is the case.

On 12/6/2021 at 11:53 AM, Mike0811uk said:

I have seen images that suggest the instrument cluster is also being changed to the same one as in the Corolla

Bear in mind that the C-HR will enter it's sixth year in 2022, and Toyota tends to have a six year product cycle, so there may not be major changes.......

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Woofwoof said:

Is the tech pack on icon trim going to include smart connect?

The bulletin makes no mention of optional packs, it does however state that Smart connect is only available from Design grade and upwards.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gray86 said:

Any update on when the MY22 spec is ‘live’ from @Devon Aygo

There are still 1000+ C-HR in stock or en-route so there will be no hurry to start MY22 sales just yet.

• Like 1

Are the new secure keys going to be included in my22 chr or are they  already in my21 models?

• 2 weeks later...

Ill be popping in to the Toyota dealer next weekend to look at / try out a C-HR - be interested to see if the 2022 MY brochure & configurator appears online next week.

Ill be holding out for a 2022 MY C-HR GR Sport 2 litre. 

Looks like it's getting the new style infotainment screen, it's much better than the current one in terms of speed and image quality.

Looking a few years ahead when I might be shopping for a s/h '22 model I would have liked a powered boot lid. What is in the boot lid that makes it so heavy?

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a 22 MY C-HR yesterday, was quoted end of May / start of June for delivery. 

Had a email later in day with My T app details plus my order number & app shows its at Processing Order stage.

• 2 weeks later...

The Toyota UK website has now been update & the 2022 model year C-HR configurator is now available including the new deep Amethyst colour option. 

On 1/19/2022 at 4:26 PM, forkingabout said:

The Toyota UK website has now been update & the 2022 model year C-HR configurator is now available including the new deep Amethyst colour option. 

Hi Lee, what colour are you getting? I have ordered the gr sport 2litre in bi tone pearlescent white. Ordered middle of December. 

Just now, Roger F said:

Hi Lee, what colour are you getting? I have ordered the gr sport 2litre in bi tone pearlescent white. Ordered middle of December. 

I've ordered the scarlet flare 2 litre GR Sport with JBL & Alcantara.

It will be bi tone as its the GR Sport model & that's the standard colour combination.

I was between pearlescent white & scarlet flare, my current car is white & I fancied a change - been 22+ years since I last had a red car. 

On 1/20/2022 at 6:56 PM, forkingabout said:

I've ordered the scarlet flare 2 litre GR Sport with JBL & Alcantara.

It will be bi tone as its the GR Sport model & that's the standard colour combination.

I was between pearlescent white & scarlet flare, my current car is white & I fancied a change - been 22+ years since I last had a red car. 

I have gone with the Alcantara, and the rear skirt. I thought the electric seat would be nice.

My Corolla is denim blue and a nice colour but my 2 previous cars were white and I do like a nice white. Only down side is the tar spots show up more. My last red car was a pug 206, 20 years ago. 

Had an email earlier saying the My Toyota app has updated, logging in online & digging in to the information it seems my car is due to be built 2nd week of February.

1 hour ago, forkingabout said:

Had an email earlier saying the My Toyota app has updated, logging in online & digging in to the information it seems my car is due to be built 2nd week of February.

How did you get your car added? My dad only has order no, and you need reg or VIN to track your order? 

5 minutes ago, Gray86 said:

How did you get your car added? My dad only has order no, and you need reg or VIN to track your order? 

The dealer set My Toyota up for me using my email address & the C-HR I ordered was already attached to my account.

You can track your order with your order number - what you have ordered should be in the Purchased section.

2 hours ago, forkingabout said:

The dealer set My Toyota up for me using my email address & the C-HR I ordered was already attached to my account.

You can track your order with your order number - what you have ordered should be in the Purchased section.

Thanks - will have a look tomorrow with him 

My Dad’s ash grey BI-tone GR-Sport has been built, and it’s MY22 spec. 

guess all new builds will be MY22 now 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links