Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 C-HR details announced.

Devon Aygo

In MY22, in addition to removing the 'hybrid' Badge, have they also removed the blue bits from the logos badges?

14 hours ago, Spo2 said:

A MY22-ben a „hibrid” jelvény eltávolítása mellett a kék biteket is eltávolították a logókról?

I haven't heard that.

22 hours ago, Spo2 said:

In MY22, in addition to removing the 'hybrid' badge, have they also removed the blue bits from the logos badges?

Everything i've read or seen, shows that it's only GR Sport spec, has the blue bits removed

• Like 1

Does anyone if all UK C-HR's are assembled in Turkey or elsewhere? The one I bought here is Turkish built.

On 1/27/2022 at 4:55 PM, forkingabout said:

Had an email earlier saying the My Toyota app has updated, logging in online & digging in to the information it seems my car is due to be built 2nd week of February.

Hi Lee, where did you find out a build date. Mine still says processing on the app. I have the order number. Thanks Roger.

8 hours ago, GBgraham said:

Does anyone if all UK C-HR's are assembled in Turkey or elsewhere? The one I bought here is Turkish built.

I think those sold in Europe are built in Turkey. 

On 2/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, Spo2 said:

This looks like a MY22 vehicle

If this my22 car, then i see hybrid Badge on the back. I thought they were removed?! 

6 minutes ago, Spo2 said:

If this my22 car, then i see hybrid badge on the back. I thought they were removed?! 

Car in the video is not UK spec.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GBgraham said:

Does anyone if all UK C-HR's are assembled in Turkey or elsewhere?

The C-HR and Corolla saloon are built in Turkiye (Turkey has had its name changed) for the European and UK markets.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spo2 said:

If this my22 car, then i see hybrid badge on the back. I thought they were removed?! 

I have noticed that they have removed the Hybrid Badge from the front wings on the Yaris Hybrid I saw in our local Toyota dealership. I’m picking up my new 22 Yaris Hybrid tomorrow morning and I will have a look at it to see if the Badge is removed from the wings 

Just now, Bernard Foy said:

I have noticed that they have removed the Hybrid badge from the front wings on the Yaris Hybrid I saw in our local Toyota dealership. I’m picking up my new 22 Yaris Hybrid tomorrow morning and I will have a look at it to see if the badge is removed from the wings 

I’m guessing that if they are doing that on one model they may be doing it on all models.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

I’m guessing that if they are doing that on one model they may be doing it on all models.

Would it be interesting if they have left the hybrid Badge on the rear.

A guy on Facebook forum just picked his up, badges still there but it was built 2021. Same spec as mine. Alcantara seats look nice 

AC317B9B-23A6-4705-B0BF-29CEDAE3D9BD.jpeg

C16F41D6-79AF-4581-997F-2B5A9CF90448.jpeg

283E531A-68C3-4E93-BE64-AFD7E438CE4A.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm glad I ordered the optional Alcantara & JBL pack for mine.

I drove a GR Sport last week with the standard seats - there ok but the multi adjustability on the electric drivers seat on the Excel spec I also drove is nice to have. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The C-HR and Corolla saloon are built in Turkiye (Turkey has had its name changed) for the European and UK markets.

Wondering how long does it take to arrive vehicles in the UK from Turkey? Apparently mine shows the vehicle is in transit from Turkey to the UK.

3 hours ago, Roger F said:

Egy srác a Facebook-fórumon most vette fel az övét, a jelvények még megvannak, de 2021-ben készült. Ugyanaz a specifikáció, mint az enyém. Az Alcantara ülések jól néznek ki 

AC317B9B-23A6-4705-B0BF-29CEDAE3D9BD.jpeg

C16F41D6-79AF-4581-997F-2B5A9CF90448.jpeg

283E531A-68C3-4E93-BE64-AFD7E438CE4A.jpeg

This is not My22

17 hours ago, Csige Csaba said:

This is not My22

I did say this car built in 2021 😄

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2021 at 11:53 AM, Mike0811uk said:

I am looking to order a CH-R GR Sport 2.0 in January and I have seen images that suggest the instrument cluster is also being changed to the same one as in the Corolla. Does anyone know if this is the case.

I hope not but I assume in the next generation they might do that. IMO, putting a digital screen is a good way of cost cutting. Also you will have menus and submenus which are not  as ergonomic as buttons and dials. I did not like the infotainment screen in corolla as it was not tilted towards driver.

My GR Sport ordered on Jan 10th has gone in to build this morning 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forkingabout said:

My GR Sport ordered on Jan 10th has gone in to build this morning 😀

Ordered mine 9th Feb,so with any luck. It'll go to build Mid March. Fingers crossed.

Ordered December 13th, no sign of going to build yet. 🤔

2 hours ago, Roger F said:

Ordered December 13th, no sign of going to build yet. 🤔

What date is shown when you go status diving?

12 hours ago, forkingabout said:

What date is shown when you go status diving?

I have only been looking at the MyT app. Can’t find anything else. Asked the dealer, he said no news yet. I only have I pad, need to borrow a computer I think 

😳

35 minutes ago, Roger F said:

I have only been looking at the MyT app. Can’t find anything else. Asked the dealer, he said no news yet. I only have I pad, need to borrow a computer I think 

😳

An iPad should what a computer does…. It is a computer

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links