Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MY22 C-HR details announced.

Devon Aygo

Mines updated to left the factory & status diving in My T shows the VIN. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an email saying congratulations for ordering your Toyota, it looks like the mail I should have had on December 16th, my t app not showing anything different, at least it seems to be happening now, probably lost my order and just came across it by chance somewhere.

1 hour ago, Roger F said:

Just had an email saying congratulations for ordering your Toyota, it looks like the mail I should have had on December 16th, my t app not showing anything different, at least it seems to be happening now, probably lost my order and just came across it by chance somewhere.

Just chased up my dealer again, he said 2 weeks ago we had a mail saying June, but it could be sooner. 

I am expecting my C-HR tomorrow but mine is a 2 litre in Design trim. Wanted Excel or GR but was told that Design could arrive in 5 weeks, so settled with that. Would miss LED light, BSM, and RTCA though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tango T5 said:

When did you make the order @Roger F

December 16th David.

• Like 1

Mines currently awaiting shipping - looks like it will leave Turkey on the 2nd & estimated arrival in to the UK is March 20th. 

• Like 3

You guys will love the C-HR. Took mine out again tonight for a short drive just for the hell of it.

• Like 1

@Big_D, waiting, should be with me by 10.30am tomorrow. Do you use the MyT app with your CHR? Is it too intrusive in terms of seeking personal information?

7 hours ago, Spo2 said:

@Big_D, waiting, should be with me by 10.30am tomorrow. Do you use the MyT app with your CHR? Is it too intrusive in terms of seeking personal information?

It depends what you call intrusive. It tracks your journey in time and mileage which I find useful at times. With regards to your driving it can be annoying when it says you braked too hard there and ease off your accelerator more gently. There again you don’t have to bother with that. Overall I like it. 

22 hours ago, Spo2 said:

I use MyT a lot. I use it to add routes, remind me of servicing etc. But, as Roger F says, it depends on what you call intrusive. I think your mobile phone is more intrusive in terms tracking and personal information.

My dealer has been in touch again and said my chr will be with them around the end of may. 😄

Not too much longer now. I remember the wait for mine 

• Haha 1

Status diving shows my C-HR has now left Turkey today & is on the boat heading towards the UK.

Estimated arrival date in to UK of March 17th.

Does status diving only start working once they start building your car ?? As everything is showing null on mine !!

9 minutes ago, Tango T5 said:

Does status diving only start working once they start building your car ?? As everything is showing null on mine !!

It should start working around a week before they start building your vehicle.

Once it's built it will also show the VIN. 

On 3/2/2022 at 5:41 PM, Roger F said:

My dealer has been in touch again and said my chr will be with them around the end of may. 😄

Mine is showing an order number now. Not showing in build on app. 

35 minutes ago, Roger F said:

Have you had a status dive via a internet browser to see if any estimated delivery dates are now shown?

On 3/8/2022 at 8:36 AM, forkingabout said:

Have you had a status dive via a internet browser to see if any estimated delivery dates are now shown?

I have not found anything Lee. 

• Sad 1

On 3/1/2022 at 10:03 PM, Big_D said:

I use MyT a lot. I use it to add routes, remind me of servicing etc. But, as Roger F says, it depends on what you call intrusive. I think your mobile phone is more intrusive in terms tracking and personal information.

I tried to send report to my email via MyT app- strangely it does not send the mpg associated with each trip!

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 8:00 AM, Roger F said:

Mines been showing a order number from Day 1, but all values are null when status diving.

• Sad 1

On 3/8/2022 at 8:00 AM, Roger F said:

My T app suddenly updated to leaving the factory 😳😂

• Like 3

Mines currently heading towards Zeebrugge as that's the stop before the UK.

1 hour ago, Roger F said:

My T app suddenly updated to leaving the factory 😳😂

Did it show being built, or just straight to leaving the factory ??

21 hours ago, Tango T5 said:

Did it show being built, or just straight to leaving the factory ??

It did say build in progress then within a few days it went to left the factory yesterday and today it’s in transit to auto port turkey. 

• Like 2