Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speedo Face For Glanza V (white Dial)

josewick

Where can I get one?? I don't want to go ffor the cable convertor this time round. All the suppliers do them in black but I kno most of the Glanza V come with white dials to start with..

any ideas??

Cheers

The only Glanzas that come with the white dials are Glanza S and Glanza V, from the year 98-99.. So you gotta get one of those.

The only Glanzas that come with the white dials are Glanza S and Glanza V, from the year 98-99.. So you gotta get one of those.

umm,no not quite mate ;)

my 96 glanza came with white dials as standard.

That's interesting, all the Glanza V's I seen here came with normal dials, the 96 & 97.. You have a Glanza S?

No No.. thast a glanza V for sure and its the second one i have brought in.. I did the cable convertor on the first one but then i thought its no point as the car is not much faster after 115mph anyway....

Any other suggestions?? Not only that it costed a little bit more for the cable convertor, but I don't like the idea with playing the clocks...

I know what your on about mate but ok i've a few mods but i also have a GPS speed trap detector and on a private race way i got 140 mph out of mine and there was still at bit there had you still got the Speed Limiter fitted?

Simon :thumbsup:

!Removed! hell starletsy....

At that time, I was in an auto Glanza V so i think the gearing made the top end crap.... But saying that, i really cannot believe a 1300 can hit 130mph (I know its been done ) but just very surprised thats all.

So i guess i will have to get a cable convertor then matey......Bugger really but shall have some fun when hitting 130mph.

I thought the limiter will be removed automatically once a cable convertor is fitted..??

I think it will be mate :thumbsup:

Hey it does go but i did have a good stretch to play on was with a new civic type R which ended up well behind in my mirrors but that time :lol:

I think it will be mate :thumbsup:

Hey it does go but i did have a good stretch to play on was with a new civic type R which ended up well behind in my mirrors but that time :lol:

:lol::lol:

Cool, makes me want a glanza more now :( hehehe

Those got to be some serioud mods.. to put a Type R, im assuming the new ones, behind you on the strech.. and im guessing the type r was standard, so do list the mods.

It's all about power to weight and yes the type R was standard.

As for mods:

Blitz full exhaust

Blitz De-cat pipe

Blitz FMIC

HKS BOV

Dawes device (1 bar boost on CT9B)

Rising rate fuel regulator

Apexi filter in custom cold air box

15" alloys (these do make a difference i'd have never got near him if i still had the 17's on)

Thats about all i've done to the engine :thumbsup:

Now suppose you modded up the Type R Civic :s... What would happen? LOL... It would be going forward, considering they are alot of bolt on type r civic parts. Your comparing a modded car vs an unmodded on :S that's kinda unfair lol

flippin heck starletsy how much power do you reckon you've got?

My golf has 150hp and i can only get about 125 out of it, VW reckon top speed is 133.

I think a modded civ type R could have 250hp easily, but thats about the limit for FWD, much more than that and you need RWD or 4WD.

have a nice day

sv

Personally I dont think even with those mods, that his Glanza will hold on to a Type R on a long strech, as it will still out power it.. there is no replacement for displacement.. that's just me, if he says he beat it well, how do we even know the type r was racing tho? lol.

Maybe the Glanza will have a more initial get up and go, but I don't see it holding on a Type R. Bunny, They are kits for the Type are that can carry them straight up to 300BHP.. Turbos, cams, v-tech controller..

Like i said it was a stock type R and a long stretch opf road. Yeah i was comparing a modded car with an un modded one but also my car is 1300 cc his was 2000 cc .........

On a long strech of road, the Type R will surely prevail.. even with those mods listed. But I guess that's one of those things you'd have to "see" to believe it.