Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota yaris 2004 2NZ-FE bee r rev limiter

Jameslogan19

Hi I'm trying to install a bee r rev limiter/launch control to my 2NZ-FE but I have no idea what wires to connect to where on the ecm, I know that the red and Black wire is a constant 12 volt and constant ground but I'm stuck with where to attach the green which is for an ignition signal and the yellow one which is for an rpm signal I have attached the link for the ecm pin out which I think is correct, is thee anyone on here that could help me out please woul be much appreciated 

https://www.scribd.com/document/422150330/toyota-2nz-fe-ecu-pinout-pdf

Why do you need a rev limiter, doesn't valve bounce control it?

Get your money back or sell it on tbh, its a total waste of money you can buy these on aliexpress for under £10

Bee-r https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003245067631.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.45ab56ea8ZcUEm&algo_pvid=8be120c9-906e-4097-8217-19afa0269d8f&algo_exp_id=8be120c9-906e-4097-8217-19afa0269d8f-19&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"12000024831950203"}

all you will do is destroy the cat or damage the exhaust all it does is cut the spark and dumps raw fuel in the exhaust

• Haha 1

All I want is the flames and the launch control feature🤣I'm not bother about damaging the engine and I have a decat downpipe so that's not a problem 

The one linked is wrong pins don't line up to their corresponding functions.
I have the correct diagrams here but can't upload them.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you can send it over pal 

Jl8317712@gmail.com