Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris E15 rear speaker size

tangerined

Hi everyone, 

Recently i've replaced the head unit on my Auris E15 to a chinese one, the Navifly M500S. It works great but it seems that the integrated amp can't drive the Speakers to high volumes as the original radio did.

This week I'm installing a compact amp. This one.

But now, I'm thinking about upgrading the Speakers as well. My E15 has 6 Speakers (2 front, 2 tweeters, 2 rear) but I only know the size of the front ones. Does anyone know the size of the rear ones? My Auris doesn't have rear doors, it's the 3 door model (don't know if you call them 3 door in the UK haha). Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

The problem isn't your Speakers, it's the POS no name, Chinese head unit, as you said it can't even drive the Speakers - an amp will only cause you more issues, poor signal in - even worse signal out, sony in-car audio isn't great imho

3-door car you want the sound stage up front, fade it 60/40 or 70/30 to the front,

what Speakers do you have in the front doors ?

3 door rear speakers are 86160-0D190

Same as - Mk2 yaris, 3 and 5 door Auris and T25 Avensis

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, flash22 said:

The problem isn't your speakers, it's the POS no name, Chinese head unit, as you said it can't even drive the speakers - an amp will only cause you more issues, poor signal in - even worse signal out, sony in-car audio isn't great imho

3-door car you want the sound stage up front, fade it 60/40 or 70/30 to the front,

what speakers do you have in the front doors ?

Thanks for the reply.

I think the amp may be a good solution as the head unit has a pretty decent sounding output via RCA. 
Replacing the Speakers is an option I was thinking about only after installing an amp (preferably a compact one).

Maybe I didn't explain myself well. Sorry, English is not my main language.

The Speakers I currently have are the OEM ones.

3 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Rear speakers are 165mm with the correct adapters

Thank you very much sir.

I will make sure I get the correct adapter.

Cheers!