Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

GFV’s increased

StreetHawk

I’ve been keeping an eye on my Carwow offers for a new TS GR Sport and saw that the GFV has increased which made the PCP monthly cost cheaper,  I’ve just ordered the car today to replace my existing 2021 model. Managed to get a healthy 14.3% discount too. 

Could be a good time to buy if you were thinking about it.. 

• Like 3

I bought through Carwow too - crazy to think that people walk into a dealer & pay full price 😶

• Like 1

Yes I know, can’t be many that do that surely? 

I didn’t realise until a few weeks ago that the offers can change without resubmitting, my local dealer wasn’t the most competitive but now they are offering the biggest discount so it’s worth checking again. The equivalent deal on the new one is £12 cheaper a month plus includes metallic paint this time. Delivery is quoted as middle of April but is subject to change. 

I paid 25.5k for my corolla hybrid hatchback 2019 design with panoramic sunroof and the silver bits and Bob and spare wheel through car wow in 2019. My local dealer wanted 28k. Had a trek to Liverpool to collect. But we'll worth it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am just looking at carwow and can’t believe what discounts they can offer compared to a dealer. How do they all make money from this as surely someone is making a loss ?

Maybe it depends on the car but it seems like the dealers have a huge margin on new cars - My uncle was looking at 2nd hand Corolla estates, and was offered 4k off a new one instead plus another 1k off if he went with their finance!! He wasn't even haggling with them!

The 2nd hand one OTOH, wouldn't budge even a penny, so the new one would have been cheaper and higher specced than the 2nd hand one! Just shows how crazy used prices have been...!

I’ve noticed the dealer offers change, my local dealer was offering the lowest discount on Carwow then the offers updated and they were offering the best. 

Must be target related as they have just updated again and now the lowest discount. Probably needed a final push at the end of the year.

49 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Maybe it depends on the car but it seems like the dealers have a huge margin on new cars - My uncle was looking at 2nd hand Corolla estates, and was offered 4k off a new one instead plus another 1k off if he went with their finance!! He wasn't even haggling with them!

The 2nd hand one OTOH, wouldn't budge even a penny, so the new one would have been cheaper and higher specced than the 2nd hand one! Just shows how crazy used prices have been...!

It’s a new Corolla and one dealer on carwow is offering £4K discount but when I rang my local dealer he was saying maximum discount he could offer was £1500, I was thinking what is the catch with £4K discount but sounds like your uncle got a similar discount 

• Like 1

Some dealers are willing to discount £4k+.. I got £4682 off (14.3%) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chriss27 said:

I am just looking at carwow and can’t believe what discounts they can offer compared to a dealer. How do they all make money from this as surely someone is making a loss ?

Or some people are paying far too much! I bought mine through Carwow - it just directed me to a dealer (an hour away) to save a good chunk of the asking price 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links