Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Advice on if I can fit a entertainment system yaris 2004


J4son
 Share

Recommended Posts

Merry Christmas folks & happy new year,I've recently acquired a Yaris T sprit vvi 2004.I absolutely love it,it's perfect apart from the radio,it needs updating but I don't know where to start or look.Any tips I really need bluetooth as well,I don't want one of those FM transmitter plugin adapters,I had one of those before I had no luck with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


If bluetooth is all you need a decent single din headunit will do the job.
Then all you need is a Toyota Yaris to ISO adapter and you can fit the unit where currently the storage cubby sits, or spend a bit more and get a nicer looking facia frame.
Does your model have steeringwheel radio control buttons? if so you will need a special adapter to make that work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2021 at 11:25 AM, lani100 said:

If bluetooth is all you need a decent single din headunit will do the job.
Then all you need is a Toyota Yaris to ISO adapter and you can fit the unit where currently the storage cubby sits, or spend a bit more and get a nicer looking facia frame.
Does your model have steeringwheel radio control buttons? if so you will need a special adapter to make that work.

Hi there sorry for the slow reply guys,hope you had a great Christmas,I don't have controls on my steering wheel,well I do but only for volume up & down for the radio.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2021 at 11:27 AM, flash22 said:

What is your budget ? do you have steering wheel controls ?

do you want DAB, Android Auto or Apple carplay ?

Hi there Android auto would do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, J4son said:

Hi there Android auto would do.

I don't want to spend too much really,say £150 to £350.dont need fancy Speakers or anything to loud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2021 at 2:29 PM, venomx said:

What was the problem with the FM transmitter ? I have a £10 one off Amazon and it works perfectly well.

The last FM transmitter I had was in my old fiat,it was not great,there was a lot of interference when I press the accelerator,a annoying whizzing whining sound.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, J4son said:

The last FM transmitter I had was in my old fiat,it was not great,there was a lot of interference when I press the accelerator,a annoying whizzing whining sound.

 

Strange. Mine is crystal clear, worth a shot in my opinion as these days they're pretty good.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, venomx said:

 

Strange. Mine is crystal clear, worth a shot in my opinion as these days they're pretty good.

Hi venonix,

Maybe mine was faulty then,I might as well give it a try,do you have a link I could use or name of the model of your FM transmitter,thanks in advance😁👌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/2/2022 at 10:43 PM, J4son said:

Hi venonix,

Maybe mine was faulty then,I might as well give it a try,do you have a link I could use or name of the model of your FM transmitter,thanks in advance😁👌

 

Any on Amazon will do the job.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2022 at 5:49 AM, venomx said:

 

Any on Amazon will do the job.

I took you advice the Amazon FM transmitter came last week,it's perfect,thank you so much.They have come on from years ago!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership