Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Townace/Liteace 3C-T Engine Vacuum Diagram

Enlightne

Hi there, i've had a huge mission trying to find information on the 3C-T engine as i've had to do an engine rebuilt. I've eventually succeeded and would like to share my findings so that someone else in the future might not have to go through the same ordeal i had to go through. Here's the complete vacuum diagram for the 3C-T engine, i've also got the engine manual (Translated from russian in word doc format). Leave a comment and i'll provide a link.

townace vacuum diagram.png

• 3 months later...

Hi. I have recently swapped a 3ct into my Toyota liteace. I would like to check out the manual you have. How is your engine doing? Have you made any modifications? Please reach out so we can work on and discuss these engines together.

• 3 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 1:09 AM, Enlightne said:

Hi there, i've had a huge mission trying to find information on the 3C-T engine as i've had to do an engine rebuilt. I've eventually succeeded and would like to share my findings so that someone else in the future might not have to go through the same ordeal i had to go through. Here's the complete vacuum diagram for the 3C-T engine, i've also got the engine manual (Translated from russian in word doc format). Leave a comment and i'll provide a link.

townace vacuum diagram.png

gb whatsapp

That was an amazing rebuilt, and I would like to read or watch video which you have made when you are all doing this as you said in your post you will share a link to us if we leave a comment... thanks.

• 4 months later...

Ahoy 3c-t owners.  I have a 1996 Liteace, It was recently imported from Japan, and I would love to have access to a manual for the 3C-t it has.  In the USA, these are not well supported!  They are being imported, seemingly by russians, who seem to love them?  Were these available directly in the UK, or are they import versions only for you as well?

Thanks!

• 8 months later...