Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

US GR86 website & colours

AndyRC

https://www.toyota.com/gr86/

The US website lets you change colour on the GR86, now we may not get the same colours  but which one would you go for, my shortlist is Race bRed, Neptune blue or Pavement grey🤔

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That's a really nice selection of colours. Plus, only the Trueno blue and Steel grey get diamond cut rims. The rest are normal, solid colour. Thumbs up from me!

On 1/19/2022 at 12:21 PM, APS said:

That's a really nice selection of colours. Plus, only the Trueno blue and Steel grey get diamond cut rims. The rest are normal, solid colour. Thumbs up from me!

It’s quite a nice colour palette, unfortunately we’re still a way off seeing what we will get in the U.K.  The outgoing GT86 had a decent range of colours so fingers crossed 🤞 I’m quite liking Pavement Grey and Neptune blue but would probably take the safe option with grey 🤔🤷‍♂️

• 6 months later...
On 12/28/2021 at 11:50 AM, AndyRC said:

https://www.toyota.com/gr86/

The US website lets you change colour on the GR86, now we may not get the same colours  but which one would you go for, my shortlist is Race bRed, Neptune blue or Pavement grey🤔

Neptune blue 

7 hours ago, marshall3416 said:

Neptune blue 

The most popular colour choice amongst 200 folk who have secured an order for a GR86  👍 I went with Ignition Red 😊

• 1 month later...

I wonder if they are still for sale in the US, or are they sold out there too?  As long as the £ doesn’t crash, they are cheaper in the US.  Although I am not sure if I want to drive a LHD vehicle in the UK.

• Like 1

They are on sale in the US but in very short supply and generally command a premium over list price , dealers apply “market adjustment” , customers not happy. Not sure how an import would fare as the US cars are not type approved for Europe 🤔

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links