Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What in car charger fits my Toyota Auris 2007

martian

Hi what in car charger fits my Toyota Auris 2007, bought two but do not seem to fit, cant get to connect.

My Cigarette lighter holder, to fit  in car charging device what ever its called? to enable me to charge my Mobile phone and power my Sat-Nav.

1 minute ago, martian said:

My Cigarette lighter holder, to fit  in car charging device what ever its called? to enable me to charge my Mobile phone and power my Sat-Nav.

Just put that in to Google or Amazon

I’m not being funny but how hard can it be. 

It sounds as though you need a "geek" cup holder type with usb outlets and 2 cig light outlets.

I have had one of these from Amazon for a few years now and it works well and is well made.

It was around £14 I think if memory serves me right.

the size is universal for every car, so you dont need to check it, just get whatever you like.

I have a cig/aux plug that has 2 usb, but I  have seen one with 3 usb.  They not expensive ebay/amazon

You will need to check if there is power coming to the cigarette lighter first as these gets easily shorted and blown fuses as a result often. Check your fuse, check two different car chargers, tyre compressor etc. As recommendations for the charger itself it will depend what devices you are after to use, some require more powerful charging like PD chargers etc, look at Amazon and check reviews before you buy. I personally use tomtom dual charger from a long time and deliver fast charging to all devices I need however doesn’t have usb c but I am ok with it, btw Amazon basics their own brand has a good chargers and cables too. 👍

5 hours ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

It sounds as though you need a "geek" cup holder type with usb outlets and 2 cig light outlets.

I have had one of these from Amazon for a few years now and it works well and is well made.

It was around £14 I think if memory serves me right.

Same here. Similar to this but more expensive. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Type-Ac03055-Accessory-Adaptor-Sockets/dp/B002NTV668/ref=sr_1_13?crid=22DLKLNTB9MNM&keywords=cup+holder+car+charger&qid=1640713460&quartzVehicle=29-10519&replacementKeywords=cup+holder+car&sprefix=cup+holder+ca+charger%2Caps%2C76&sr=8-13

Had it since soon after buying my car. Functions very well.

Or something like Joe suggests?