Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reverse camera very blurry

Chris Boddum

Hey people

After a lot of snow and salt, my reverse camera has become very blurry. I've tried wiping off the camera but to no avail. The lens itself seems fine and without any obvious cracks or condensation, which is very weird. Is it a sealed unit, or can it be taken apart? I would imagine the actual lens is held in by glue, so I'm probably looking into replacing the entire unit, which doesn't seem too bad. Purely wondering if anyone has tried similar before?

Thanks!

266775514_307140468005339_2981154570630786821_n.jpg

I’ve just replaced my camera ...got off eBay ....

yours looks similar to how mine went , as the yellow border moved on mine ..yours is gone ..I’d say water damage like mine was 

Result is 'like new' Rosie ?

Edit : according to your message in the other topic, the problems are in the past again and for now.
Good !

49 minutes ago, haelewyn said:

Result is 'like new' Rosie ?

Edit : according to your message in the other topic, the problems are in the past again and for now.
Good !

It’s perfect ...  not a  on mark on the Replacement  part  ..looked brand new ... and the lens is bright again With my yellow border guide line  perfect again ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links